Program Management and Consulting Resume
LOG IN OR REGISTER TO CONTACT ME
This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
Business Strategy Executive
Growth Initiatives – Strategic Planning – Program Management
High-impact business leader successful at leading and turning around top-tier organizations through execution of strategic initiatives which exceed long-term growth objectives. Strong track record identifying functional issues, uncovering core business strengths, and implementing data-driven solutions aligned with customer and organizational needs. Proven ability leading cross-functional teams with commitment to developing and empowering a motivated multi-disciplinary staff.
- Program Planning & Innovation: Record of conceptualizing, designing, and implementing business plans which spur organizational development at departmental and enterprise-wide levels. Skillfully analyze areas of inefficiency, loss, and substandard quality, then develop plans and empower teams to make fast, sustainable improvements.
- Executive Leadership: Effective organizational change leader across diverse disciplines including IT, HR, finance, and operations. Known for increasing stakeholder value, introducing technological advances, decreasing operating costs, responsibly managing multimillion dollar budgets, and enhancing efficiency across consumer-driven segments.
KS Maguire Consulting, LLC West Chicago, IL
Chief Business Consultant and Managing Director October – Present
Partner with tech firms, manufacturers, and educational institutions to develop and execute strategies around change management, data architecture, program and project management, process reengineering, and enterprise resource planning (ERP). Conduct analysis to fully understand customers’ business model and deliver actionable plans and key insights that drive growth and support operations.
Change Management: Support design and delivery of organizational change management plans for projects involving companywide strategic initiatives (process improvements, large scale technology integration, transformations).
Information and Technology: Engage stakeholders to identify business goals that provides cost effective, value-added technology recommendations in alignment with objectives while gaining competitive advantages.
Program Management: Advise on and lead complex and strategic enterprise-wide projects from inception to completion. Coordinate project delivery in accordance with dynamic timelines and changing business conditions using both Agile and Waterfall Methodologies. Oversee teams, resources, and budgets. Deliver guidance to all levels of leadership including C-suite.
- Western Technical College’s ERP Implementation: Oversaw change management strategy, software integration, technical training, and resource allocation during transition from PeopleSoft to PowerCampus.
- Optum Tech Transition to Agile Methodology and DevOps Tools: Developed and implemented strategy to transform the culture to Agile methodology in combination with modified project funding methods. Concurrently led initiatives training on DevOps tools. Innovations led to events focused on idea creation to working MVP in only days.
- Richardson Electronics Sarbanes IT Audit: Supported preparation ahead of SOX IT audit to ensure accurate IT system alignment with corporate governance, financial, and control matters. Directed IT staff in implementing currency translation processing and reporting within PeopleSoft.
- DeVry University’s Integration of Banner and CRM: Spearheaded turnaround of failing CRM (Salesforce.com) transition project and directed adoption of ERP system. Owned project planning, communication, staff training, consultant hiring, material development, and initial rollout. Project impacted +K stakeholders.
- Successful Referendum Passage: Led two major initiatives ensuring community support in passing operating budget increase and allowing for expansion of middle school to alleviate overcrowding within district’s K- buildings.
Ameritech Hoffman Estates, IL
Director of Financial and HR Application Systems September – February
Directed hiring and human resources (HR) related activities pertaining to corporate restructure of IT (consolidated offices throughout U.S. down to Illinois location). Managed staff through direct reports and administered $M annual budget. Led implementation of technology and project management advances which improved and automated administrative, payroll, benefits, absence tracking, and timekeeping duties, allowing greater focus on growth initiatives. Set performance parameters leading to enhanced productivity and reduced cost. Partnered with executive team to help shape strategic plan. Key skills included business analysis, technology integration, project management, leadership, business process improvement, application of the software development life cycle, cross functional team leadership, and vendor management.
- Hiring and Onboarding: Drove largescale hiring initiative to fill % of positions ( employees) at consolidated corporate office.
- Technology Integration: Championed initiative to re-engineer financial processes, develop data architecture, and implement shared services. Introduced PeopleSoft, which led to automation of general ledger, accounts payable, and fixed asset systems.
- Accountability and Data Tracking: In -month time span, planned and implemented Activity Based Management (ABM) System which led to increased accuracy in assigning and assessing cost transfers between business units.
- Business Continuity Planning: Protected organization from potential catastrophic loss by leading technical (disaster recovery) and business operations (continuity) strategies, response plans, and mitigation procedures.
- Human Resource Management System HRMS: Transformed disjointed HR, time reporting, and payroll systems into efficient PeopleSoft HRMS, allowing for cost effective management of system supporting +K employees.
- Strategic and Program Planning: Partnered with leadership to develop and execute strategic and annual plans for Financial and Human Resources segments. Identified technology needs, modifications, and estimates required to support goals. Managed consulting and package vendors to meet goals, as needed.
McDonald’s Corporation Oak Brook, IL
Senior Manager September – September
Oversaw performance and operational readiness of application and operating systems on global scale. Managed direct reports and budget of $.M. Owned solution development for business-wide strategy to centrally collect requirements for store systems, manage common core software, and distribute regional and local system requirements. Developed Business System Architecture for Finance. Led functional analysis, data analysis, current system analysis, and re-engineering of business and system processes. Key skills included business analysis, technology integration, project management, leadership, business process improvement, application of the software development life cycle, cross functional team leadership, and vendor management.
- Corporate Accounting and Treasury: Reduced accounting close process from days to , allowing for enhanced staff resource allocation and saving nearly $K annually.
- Solutions Development: Conceived strategy and piloted program to move from internal development of store systems (point of sale/back office systems) to package solutions and outsourced support, saving $M annually.
- Program Management: Selected and implemented project methodology to be used by entire IT organization. Developed and rolled out training. Monitored success and implemented course changes.
Deloitte and Touche Chicago, IL
Manager August – September
Managed numerous projects in a consultant capacity spanning a wide-array of industries and functionalities. Core competencies included:
- Solutions Development: Managed the analysis, design, and development of a $,, insurance claim rating system. Innovative design prevented annual redevelopment of system with changes made by ISO to the rating rules.
- Organizational Design: Executed staffing and process reviews for several banks and professional organizations. Results were realignment of staff, reduction in staffing, and improvements in operational procedures and processes.
- Strategic Planning: Developed strategic business plans for the IT departments for several clients using statistical modeling of business drivers to estimate future needs.
University of Chicago (Booth School of Business) Chicago, IL
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
University of Chicago Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Art (BA), Economics
Project Management Institute Chicago, IL
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification