Custodial Laborer Resume
LOG IN OR REGISTER TO CONTACT ME
This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
Proficient maintenance professional with + years of custodial laborer experience in federal warehouse facilities , adhering to safety guidelines and efficient practices during both high traffic and low traffic work environments.
USPS , New York —Laborer Custodian
November - June
Madison Square Garden , New York — Concessions Attendant
September - December
- Collaborate with management and team members about daily responsibilities of maintaining and safe and sanitary environment in various building areas at different hours of operation.
- Following OSHA guidelines to observe and report any issues or hazards immediately, and follow proper protocol to safeguard others in the facility.
- Effectively communicate with other employees from different departments, about fluctuating issues that may arise throughout the day , to ensure the comfort and health standards of the area are met.
Home Depot , New York &mdash Cashier
June - September
- Use of personal protective equipment to clean and sanitize cooktops, beverage machines, registers, and other employee work areas at the close of serving time.
- Properly adhere to ServSafe food handler guidelines and training, effectively handling and serving food for over guests per event .
- Using discretion and training to sell alcoholic beverages to adults of the legal drinking age, without putting them and others at risk .
- Knowledge of chemical handling to ensure safest sale of industrial and residential materials used for home improvement, and to properly clean any hazardous materials from customer areas at anytime throughout the work day.
- Working with clients to create and modify contractor accounts in-store and authorize sale to these accounts by verifying the proper identification and work order numbers utilized by a computer database.
- Measure and label raw materials (ex: lumber, glass) for contractors.