Area Manager & Trainer Resume
LOG IN OR REGISTER TO CONTACT ME
This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
P R O F E S S I O N A L P R O F I L E
- Manager and trainer with + years of experience of flawless preparation of training materials and activities, for
individuals and employees of all ages.
- Productive worker with solid work ethic who exerts optimal effort in successfully completing tasks as part of a
team or individually.
- Adept at coordination and communication of groups of over + individuals.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
P R O F E S S I O N A L E X P E R I E N C E
Hertz Car Rental DENVER, CO
Area Damage Manager, July – March
- Manage all damage incurred in the Colorado area for Hertz RAC airport locations
- Process based development to ensure reduction of controllable losses.
- Assessment of yearly budgets and reporting goals to all locations
- Process all damage claims and ensure all adjustments and insurance documents were collected
- Development and implement training programs focused on customer service and accurate reporting.
- Work with location Directors and General Managers to ensure company standards are upheld at all times.
Hertz Car Rental DENVER, CO
Location Function Manager, October – July
- Supervise location operations at Denver international airport focusing on membered services
- Staff the building according to forecasted sales and move inventory based on needs
- Implement new training programs for all departments and on-board new employees
- Develop and implement sales focused contests and monitor revenue growth.
- Coaching and development focused on individual growth potential
- Ensure customer service was above company standards
BBs Cafe, HOUSTON, TX
Assistant Manager, January – October
- Supervise front and back of house during restaurant hours and maintain excellent customer service.
- Schedule and staff the building according to labor forecasts
- Development and implementation of training programs for all departments and locations.
- Data entry including payroll, inventory, invoicing, and product order placement.
- Human Resource work at the store level.
- Filing and verifying all employee information is accurate and up to date.
Chili's, HOUSTON, TX
Server/ Key Hourly/ Trainer, March - February
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Manage and maintain functionality and cleanliness of the restaurant at all times
- Implement new polices and training for all staff members.
- Lead trainer at the store level and corporate trainer for management development.
A D D I T I O N A L S K I L L S
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Light Room
- Organizational skills focused in part on streamlining operation functions and reduction of spend
- Sensitivity and Cultural Diversity Training
- Focused on the ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings.
- Proficient with scheduling on Excel as well as using web based services such as HotSchedules
E D U C A T I O N
UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON, HOUSTON, TX
Bachelor of Fine Art in Sculpture December
Organization of Art Gallery Openings
HOUSTON COMMUNITY COLLEGE, HOUSTON, TX
Associates of Arts December
Student Government, Treasury Chair
President of Out Students and Allies
V O L U N T E E R W O R K
PARKS AND RECREATIONS HOUSTON TX
Studewood Park Community Center, April – September
- T-Ball, Basketball, & Baseball Coach
- Coordinator of youth book club and book swap
- Teacher and Head of youth summer arts program
- Coordination and fundraising for all holiday events (i.e. Christmas, Easter, Halloween)
MUSEUM OF NATURAL SCIENCE HOUSTON TX
Assistant Activities Volunteer, July – December
- Ran hands on activities on permanent exhibit floors
- Development of learning tools
- Arts and crafts teacher