This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND CUSTOMER SUCCESS
Business development professional with marketing expertise and years of experience in fast-moving consumer goods global companies and tech startups. I am looking forward to utilizing and expanding my client-centric communication and negotiation skills to build customer relationships and partnerships in the BC market.
CarVi, Inc. San Francisco, USA
Business Development Manager Sep - current
Auto-tech startup in Series A stage with Samsung Ventures as lead investor - Partnership development:
o Outperformed new leads in the US and South America generating potential opportunity of $ million in contracts.
o Developed go-to-market strategy plan with goals, deadlines, and KPIs.
o Designed and tailored presentation decks according to the type of the customer.
o Created the pricing table and sales projection for internal and external stakeholders. o Built strong relationships through social media and conferences.
o Presented the solution in various meetings to potential partners.
o Shorter price negotiation and POC process from weeks to weeks.
- Public speaking in several events for + people.
- Cross-functional planning and coordination of employee engagement activities.
Marketing and Events Manager
Sep – current
- Founded a monthly Autonomous Cars event, which boosted targeted brand awareness and created a community with members from major industry players such as Google, Ford and Sequoia Capital.
- Partnered with speakers from renowned companies for the events.
- Managed international teams for Marketing Research with Asana.
- Built cross-channel marketing strategy.
- Selected and managed the tools for promotions such as Eventbrite, MailChimp, Meetup, and social media channels.
- Regulated events’ budget.
- Created, edited, published and managed community content on LinkedIn and blog.
- Formulated programmatic paid marketing campaigns on Google Ads.
- Enabled monthly newsletter on MailChimp with the design team, performing % open rate.
- Analyzed performance on social media and website performance on Google Analytics.
Marketing and Research Intern May – Aug
- Composed market research: branding, competitive analysis, and identified opportunities in new markets.
- Performed social media and built paid campaigns increasing brand awareness.
- Managed email marketing campaign to reconnect with qualified leads generating % conversion rate.
Colgate-Palmolive Sa?o Paulo, Brazil
Category Management Coordinator Oct – Jun
Fortune company – Top Fast-Moving Consumer Goods in the USA
- Created analytical dashboards within market trends, customers, and total category data.
- Built and retained partnerships with Account Executives and customers in the progress of strategic plans for
category management within the Trade Marketing team.
- Led meetings with customers to introduce the new category management plan.
- Identified the root of the problems and implemented innovative solutions to obtain better outcomes.
- Coordinated and advised to create effective retail space management within assortment definition, planogram,
price, promotion and exhibition of products of hyper and supermarkets in oral and personal care categories.
- Aligned and verified the category management best practices within all areas involved: Consumer and Trade
Marketing, Sales and other departments.
- Educated and evaluated the Merchandising team on the exhibition of products at the point of sale (POS).
- Executed the st Brazilian soaps category management project, leading to % revenue growth in months.
Customer Development – Sales Coordinator Jul – Sep
- Advised Account Executives of the largest nationwide retail chains.
- Designed an automated Excel report to analyze weekly sales KPIs in all regional markets.
- Collaborated with Sales Managers to build sales forecasting.
- Enabled and monitored external and internal campaigns with Brand Marketing, Catman, and Trade Marketing teams.
- Contacted agencies for printed ad design based on the guide and strategies of the channel.
- Designed charts of market share analysis using Nielsen system to be distributed to all levels in the company.
- Analyzed and verified Colgate products prices and comparing to internal strategy with competitors.
- Tracked and monitored the distribution of the new product launch in each territory.
- Consolidated merchandising circular and informed the Merchandising team about the extra points negotiated in the
Rockwell Automation Sa?o Paulo, Brazil
Sales Operations Coordinator Nov – May
Fortune company – Industrial Automation and Information Technology
- Provided customer relationship assistance to global accounts and navigated end-to-end internal orders.
- Reviewed customer compliance guides to verify that all requirements and deadlines were accurately captured on
the customer’s record in the ERP system.
- Coordinated with Sales, Legal, Logistics and other teams to ensure answer questions and resolve issues related
to contracts requirements are met, and requests are efficiently moving through internal processes. - Created and maintained sales Excel KPI reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
University of California, Berkeley
Graduate Certificate - Management and Business Track, Global Business and Marketing
Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie
Bachelor of Business Administration
Skills and Interests
CRM Software (Salesforce)
Bilingual (English & Portuguese)
Learn about new cultures and places
Woman's groups member: Latinas in tech and Expat woman