Project Coordinator Resume
LOG IN OR REGISTER TO CONTACT ME
This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
BRIDGETT M. KENT-LEWIS
C: (phone hidden) | (email hidden)
Meticulous project specialist, excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure.
Broad industry experience includes Military, Government, and Construction. Experienced
professional with strong leadership and relationship-building skills.
MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Access, Budgeting, and finance
Project, Visio, Publisher), Adobe Acrobat Professional, Team liaison
Maximo, SharePoint, Oracle Primavera P, Rational, Strong verbal communication
Internet/Intranet, Citrix, WebEx, and AT&T iMeeting, Conflict resolution
Google Apps/Drive, ATAAPS, DTS, Concur, Vidyo, Extremely organized
Lync/Skype Team leadership
CPMC/Census Bureau - PMO Coordinator/PMO Process Manager | DC | May - Current
- Provide project/contract related support to Operations Directors/Managers and Program/Project Managers for scheduled activities and project requirements for Agile Defense. Build/ maintain and coordinate contract deliverable schedules/calendars and track submissions against schedules and maintain document internal record/archiving database/site; provide oversight and reviews of Quality Management processes and procedures for those project/contract deliverables and other documents as needed. Build, modify and maintain Operations budget, checklist, and QM Audits/Project Management Handbook and policies. Manage and provide Administrator/Editor protocols for SharePoint files and site content (SharePoint Management Support). Support and facilitate the Weekly Activity Review (WAR). Perform oversight, management, and review of all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs); develop/process flow diagrams, and archive, document, and format in SharePoint, coordinate all reviews with SOP authors, IPT Managers, and delivery to United States Census Bureau government stakeholders.
- Manage SharePoint document site libraries, update site pages, create libraries, and control all contract deliverable files. Edit, disseminate, and manage revisions and versions for all contract deliverables and work products. Facilitate communications between client and PMO team. Brief weekly PMO IPT team n deliverables. Maintain and track documents, create tools for communication and processes to better serve the PMO and client.
Encore Services/Dept. of Veterans Affairs - PMO Risk Manager /Functional Analyst | MD | October - April
- Fulfilled the role of Team Lead and Subject Matter Expert (SME) by gathering information and linking
stakeholders and operations supported by the information exchange. Documented requirements, created and prepared reports/flowcharts. Provided schedule support for Project Managers, Developers, Testers, and VA Leadership. Tracked and updated the project closeout process and develop reports to identify closeout issues.
- Identified and reported project/program milestones and scheduling issues to leadership and developers. Primary support for IMS Schedule and provided updates to the MS Project master schedule, ensured project schedules are properly baselined. Robust understanding of Oracle Primavera P enterprise database management and administration. Oversaw the team projects and deliverables, resolve issues and concerns, monitored document review, facilitated stakeholder outreach for Sprint Retrospectives, coordinated tag team meeting for client schedules; and monitored performance. Updated, created epic/user stories for reports, created and updated risk log in Rational.
Master Key Consulting/NIH - Administrative/Concur Travel Coordinator | MD | June - October
- Provided administrative support to Director of NIDDK programs and related processes by performing specialized tasks requiring continuing responsibilities for projects, ITAS timekeeping, questions, and issues. Coordinated day-to-day office operations, managing meetings, minutes, actions for departmental staff. Organization and prioritization of tasks, and respond to requests. Produce templates for communications to facilitate the efficient flow of information relating to program activities.
- Managed file archiving, maintenance, and disposal in compliance with NARA and NIH regulations and policy. Document Specialist for all documents, spreadsheets, forms, reports (minutes), and standard operating procedures. Maintained and updated data in NIH systems/databases, SharePoint and preparing reports. Processed purchase requisitions and oversaw office supply inventory in POTS system and served as a backup to Executive Office administrative staff.
DMI/NASA - Program Support Specialist | DC | October - December
- Concur Tier I Coordinator for travel plans and logistics, and prepare requests and reimbursements, and assist with budget tracking. Coordinated meetings (e.g., teleconferencing, Lync, WebEx, and Vidyo) for the CISO/ITSD for IT meetings. Provided credible, cogent, recommendations to ITSD senior management on programmatic and administrative procedures of IT security. Coordinated security clearance requirements and submissions for external meetings. Managed filing, correspondence, and records management for the CISO/ITSD for IT, directed action items and prepare high-level suspense packets for NASA Administration.
- Reviewed and edited Congressional audits and high-level report FISMA and CyberStat response
submissions to OMB, DHS, and Congress. Created and edited presentations, memos, and all documents requiring signature by Administrator. Maintained divisional office supplies inventory. Managed Action Tracker in SharePoint, design PowerPoint dashboards, and CIO Council meetings, notices, tasks/actions and submissions to OMB, OIG, and all other federal agencies as necessary. Document Content Specialist for reports, presentations, articles, and interviews, talking points for high-level meetings and dashboard items, and external communications.
Syapps/Fannie Mae - Executive Assistant/ Project Analyst | DC | November - October
- Oversaw all HIGH TRAM findings for remediation or risk acceptance. Achieved % submission and approval software asset rate for st quarter reporting. Communicated the registration process for software assets and process changes to the required organization area. Created reports and spreadsheets with updated pivot tables for bi-weekly submission to program directors and SVPs. Managed resource estimates, recommending organizational changes, and tracking resource expenditures and usage, and reconcile invoicing in compliance with ERRP database. Prepared and formatted information for internal and external distribution.
- Coordinated with tech owners and delegates for an accurate review of software testing abnormalities, prepare semi-annual review testing reports, and coordinate with tech owners to obtain certification approval and assist with the groundwork for high-level monthly reviews.
Ardelle Associates/Dept. of Veterans Affairs -Executive Assistant/Program Mgr. / DC | August - Sept
- Governed calendar management for internal and external meetings and managed the flow of information, served as principal management advisor and effectively coordinated the interaction between leadership and administrative staff. Served as a task manager for all action items and document control for all correspondence, memos, reports, presentations, and SOPs and organizational structure to maximize efficiency and effectiveness to support successful day-to-day operations.
- Program Manager - Oversaw NVSBC program communication and participation for Federal agencies and development of materials and training session procedures related to conference concepts, supervised event staff workload, and project tasks due to the Director. Responsible for logistics relative to veteran small business programs and partnerships with the VA, involving the functions of supply, maintenance, transportation services, and facilities budget allocation and spending limitations.
J L Herren/ Office of Performance Management PIC - Executive Officer | DC | April - May
- Coordinated Focus Work Group to negotiate effectively with management officials to accept and
implement Agency Priority Goals for POTUS's PSD- initiative for Veteran's homelessness, health benefits, employment, and education. Provided briefings and justification models/surveys to POTUS, Secretaries, and Under Secretaries on findings and goals as discussed and approved. Served as a task manager for all time-sensitive taskers to include congressional testimonies. Designed PowerPoint and Microsoft project presentations, spreadsheets, matrix or life cycle timelines for all projects.
DMI/Office of Chief Information Officer Army MEDCOM - Executive Manager | VA | December - April
- Managed the operational schedule of the Chief Information Officer, developed and maintained the Chief's long-range calendar, coordinate travel logistics, receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence. Handled personnel issues, controlled all videos and seminars from conferences and symposiums onto the Wiki site, management and design for CIO, CMIO, and all Division Branch Chiefs individual site pages. Served as administrative advisor of the Business Operations Office IMD. Developed comprehensive procedures and strategies for the internal and external integration of day-to-day and long-range projects, actions and improvement of procedural activities relating to the efficiency of AMEDD.
BUSINESS & ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE
ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE Business Administration
University of the People |
SCRUMSTUDY CERTIFICATE - SCRUM FUNDAMENTALS CERTIFIED
SIMPLILEARN CERTIFICATE – INTRODUCTION TO PROJECT MANAGEMENT