Scrum Master, Systems Analyst and U.S. Army Reservist Resume
LOG IN OR REGISTER TO CONTACT ME
This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
Scrum Master, Software Systems Analyst and U.S. Army Reservist with a background in Mathematics, Education and UX Design with strong writing and interpersonal skills.
Jira, Scrum, Agile, Confluence, Java, MS SQL, Velocity, Groovy, Systems Design, HTML, CSS, UX Design
Journal Technologies Inc. – Scrum Master and Senior Systems Analyst April – Present
Journal Tech is a case management software company serving courts, probation offices, public defenders and district attorneys across the United States and the globe.
- Lead scrum across four projects and manage the internal team to implement iterative software development using the agile framework.
- Gather client requirements and create tickets in Jira to synthesize client needs and design, develop and implement software for various projects across the U.S.
- Use Groovy, Java, Velocity, MS SQL Server Management Studio and UX/UI tools to configure (develop, test, validate and iterate) eCourt, Journal Tech’s baseline software, to meet client needs.
- Work closely with front end engineers, back end engineers and product owners to configure eCourt
- Travel to client sites to work directly with clients to gather requirements, plan and implement solutions, and conduct training.
- Transition clients to finished product on-site during software go-live at the end of each project life cycle.
BixelExchange.com (General Assembly) – UX/UI Lead February
Bixel Exchange is LA Chamber of Commerce’s tech innovation center.
- Conducted extensive user research with users, stakeholders and partners, conducted usability tests of the client website to discover user pain points, and created a complete website redesign, which was implemented by the client.
United States Army Reserve – Unit Supply Specialist November - Present
- Maintain records and keep stock of hundreds of thousands of dollars of military equipment, performing staff and field work to cater to the critical supply chain needs of + soldiers.
- Manage inventory and logistics, shipping and receiving and acquisition of new equipment.
St. Paul’s School – Mathematics Teaching Fellow June – August
- Selected for the competitive Penn Residency Masters in Teaching Fellowship, serving full time as Mathematics teaching fellow, coach and academic advisor for high school students, while simultaneously earning a Master’s degree in Education from the University of Pennsylvania through the fellowship program.
Education and Certifications
University of Pennsylvania – Recipient of the Penn Residency Masters in Teaching Fellowship (May )
M.Sc. in Education
Bard College – Recipient of the International Student Scholarship (May )
B.A. in Mathematics
Certified Scrum Master – Certification through the Scrum Alliance (July )
General Assembly – User Experience Design Immersive (recipient of the Opportunity Fund Fellowship) (March )
- Forbidden Minors for a Pursuit Game on Graphs (submitted to The Division of Science, Computing and
Mathematics of Bard College, May )
- A Study on Growth Mindset in the Math Classroom (submitted to the University of Pennsylvania Graduate School
of Education, April )