LOG IN OR REGISTER TO CONTACT ME
This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
Occupational Safety & Health Administrator
- Scheduled and managed Safety training sheets and injury logs.
- Expert with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Performed administrative duties to track completion of training.
- Provided communication between injured employee and claims associates to negotiate proper benefits
- Conducted training for Safety procedures for sites and Occupational Safety nurses
- Updated training materials as required and indicated by our OSHA regulations.
- Handled multiple phone lines assisted all in coming calls and follow up calls to injured employees.
- Organized all intakes from nurses’ assessments in order to initiate claims with Department of Labor
- Communicated policies and procedures to new and existing employees.
- Created effective tracking system for overseas injury cases from intake to closure
New York Life Insurance, Austin, TX /-/
Policy Owner Services Consultant
- Researched discrepancies of new applications for new clients to validate all information provided
- Illustrated new premiums to agents and negotiate terms of new policies
- Processed client information into company system Future First
- Calculated policy premiums when there are changes to client’s health and financial status
- Money distribution to pay client premiums.
- Expert in preparing PowerPoint meetings for management.
- Strengthened team unity as team activities coordinator
- Obtained certificates in Finance Customer Service and LOMA
Mixprints Inc., Astoria, New York /-/
- Drafted meeting agendas, proposals and contracts.
- Planned Travel arrangements for executives
- Instituted all media and public relation inquiries
- Prepared and delivered management sales presentations
- Designed electronic file systems, organized electronic files.
- Exceeded customer service quotas creating life-long associations.