Customer Service Rep Resume
LOG IN OR REGISTER TO CONTACT ME
This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
Skills: Hard-worker, Strategic planning experience, Accounting experience, team oriented, written and communication skills, highly skilled in Microsoft Software, more than years in customer service and administrative environments, highly motivated and very professional.
David’s Bridal (CSR) Chicago, IL Nov.-current
- Customer Service Representative
- Scheduler with appointments and confirming
- Handled daily inventory, mailing
- Very Detailed with clients events
Quicken Loans (Client Specialist) Livonia. MI June -Oct.
- Entered, revised confidential information in the systems on a daily
- Providing time management with company deadlines
- Active Client Support services
- Daily faxing, mailing, emailing and contacting over clients a day
Bar Louie Restaurant (Waitress) Chicago, IL May -Feb.
- Open/ Close restaurant days out the week
- Displaying excellent customer service
- Promoting daily specials by becoming a Street Team Member
- Cash register experience and handling over $ of cash a day
Robert Morris University (Executive Assistant) Chicago, IL Sept.-Sept
- Promoted from Student Affairs to Executive Assistant in Information Systems
- Entering confidential information in the computer systems
- Liaison for other departments
- Daily filing, answering phones, mailing and creating procedure booklets
Public Health of Metropolitan Chicago (Office Manager) Chicago, IL Jan.-May
- New Hire profiles, verifying information and registering new hires
- Daily filing, answering phones and running errands
- Liaison for the office and other staff members
- Handled accounts receivable for the company
Other Professional Training:
Internship at Athletes Against Drugs Chicago, IL Jan.-Sept.
Internship at ACS/Xerox Atlanta, GA June -Feb.
BBA- Bachelor of Administration in Management Sept.-Sept