Technical Support Specialist Resume
POST A JOB TO CONTACT THIS CANDIDATE
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Experienced with Windows, Windows, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Android, Palm, IOS, and Blackberry operating systems.
- Worked with Oracle, Remedy, Peoplesoft and Taleo databases.
Achievements and Activities:
- Verizon Wireless Leader of Excellence award for excellent overall employee performance.
- Active volunteer with Big Brother Big Sister program of St. Petersburg, FL
Verizon Wireless (/-Present) Technical Support Specialist
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Analyze test readings, computer printouts, and trouble reports to determine equipment repair needs and required repair methods.
- Use of logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Train users in the proper use of hardware and software.
Kelly Services (/-/) Human Resource Specialist
- Used relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Analyzed employment-related data and prepare required reports.
- Prepared management reports defining and evaluating problems and recommending solutions.
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Developed and implemented recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs.
- Prepared reports on logistics performance measures.
- Maintained databases of logistics information.
Spherion Atlantic (/ – /) Executive Assistant
- Compiled, coded, categorized, calculated, tabulated, audited, or verified data.
- Prepared invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Conferred with management to develop or implement personnel policies or procedures.
- Answered phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Conducted research, compiled data, and prepared documents for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Read and analyzed incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Performed general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
New Life Studios, Inc. (/ – /) Administrative Supervisor
North Plainfield, NJ
- Supervised the work of office, administrative, and customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Implemented corporate or departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Reviewed records and reports pertaining to activities such as production, payroll, or shipping to verify details, monitor work activities, or evaluate performance.
- Trained employees in job duties and company policies.
Bachelor/Master’s Combined Degree in Business Administration (IT)-currently pursuing
Associate Degree in Business Administration ()-graduated
American Intercontinental University