DIGITAL MARKETING AND PROJECT MANAGER
Experienced in problem solving, email, affiliate programs, and site design in addition to collateral production, branding , marketing communications and metrics analysis. Energetic and organized self-starter. Able to supervise several projects simultaneously while delivering quantifiable results. Strengths include developing teams and superior project leadership.
· Created sales programs resulting in online revenue at a time when BB trade publications were experiencing strong economic downturn
· Lead website redesign process of several key BB publications
· Formulated brand strategy for Avis.com through online advertising, contests and promotions that consistently exceeded customer acquisition and sales goals
· Increased online revenue from $ to $ million
· online market share exploded to over % of total revenue
· Created the first Managed Futures Sales Training course (my presentation was adopted as the model for all product areas)
· Created successive generations of client-approved communications on the value of a long-term investment perspective (white papers and presentations)
· Established customer retention program resulting in increased customer satisfaction numbers for dealership
Web . (Blogs, Facebook, Forums, LinkedIN and Twitter)
Adobe Pagemaker and Photoshop
CMS Systems (Drupal, Interwoven Teamsite and PIRT)
Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint)
PENTON MEDIA, New York, NY -
Online Sales & Marketing Manager -
Developed digital products and programs to drive clicks for BB advertisers in online trade publications (Commercial Real Estate, Electrical, Engineering, Financial and Meetings) including web . and direct response initiatives. Spearheaded site redesign efforts, including migration to Drupal platform.
Online Product Marketing Manager -
Spearheaded online marketing efforts; developed new products (video epostcards, integrated marketing, blogs); redesigned sites resulting in increase “stickiness”.
BEECHWOOD ORGANIZATION, Jericho, NY -
Marketing and Design Department
Managed advertising and print vendor relationships, created strategic plan, media buy and advertising budget for communities (over , homes).
MORGAN STANLEY, Purchase, NY -
Consultant, Global Wealth Management Group
Created presentations, brochures and online communications for alternative investments. Redesigned managed futures intranet and internet sites.
AVIS RENT A CAR, Garden City, NY (phone hidden)
Manager, Global Online Integration -
Expanded relationships with Avis’s international country marketing managers and developed mini-sites for Avis Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil and Puerto Rico.
· Led the business, vendor, IT and Avis International team for site translation into French, Spanish and Portuguese
Marketing Associate (phone hidden)
Responsible for advertising agency and partner relationships (AOL, Expedia and Travelocity). Established Avis.com’s brand presence. Developed framework for affiliate and corporate bridge programs.
· Managed $. million web advertising and promotion budget
· Introduced internet tracking and ROI analysis
HEMPSTEAD LINCOLN MERCURY, Hempstead, NY (phone hidden)
Managed advertising, direct mail; created customer retention program.
DEAN WITTER REYNOLDS, New York, NY –
Assistant Vice President, Managed Futures & Precious Metals
Wrote and art-directed collateral materials (product brochures, mailers and weekly articles). Visited branch to educate Financial Consultants.
· Helped raise more than $ billion through marketing efforts
· Coordinated events for financial industry conferences
BIS BANKING SYSTEMS, INC., New York, NY –
Coordinated presence at trade shows. Created prospect database through direct mail, promotions and telemarketing
E.F. HUTTON & CO., INC., New York, NY –
Synchronized firm’s efforts with industry marketing groups. Trained brokers, organized metals program operations. Wrote articles, created collateral materials.
SUNY ALBANY, Albany, NY
Bachelor of Science, Economics
(earned degree in years)