This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
I’m searching for a challenging position in which I can excel in the ambitions and mission of the company while continuing to enhance my skills and abilities. To accomplish this, I’m looking for a company that allows me to provide outstanding customer support through high integrity sales, customer interaction, and personal relationships. I am also looking to satisfy the customers needs and to help them succeed financially through building long term relationships, offering high quality products, and offering the level of service that they deserve.
December – November IronStone Bank Scottsdale, AZ
Financial Services Representative II
• Identified and brought in millions of dollars in new deposit accounts and relationships to the bank with a focus on property management, legal, and medical professionals through networking, prospecting, and warm calling existing clients to expand their relationship.
• Developed, sold, implemented, ran, and oversaw a Student Banking Program for a local elementary school which provided the students with a bank account, education on saving, and incentives to save.
• Sold various lines of credit including Credit Cards, Home Equity, and Auto loans.
• Sold Treasury Management products such as Remote Image Deposit, Positive Pay, Online Banking, and ACH to all clients.
• Sold Merchant Services, including Authorize.net and Check Conversion with Guarantee to existing and new clients.
• Provided on-hand installation and support as well as immediate troubleshoot and training for Merchant Services machines.
• Community Reinvestment Act Coordinator for Arizona IronStone branches.
• Continuously ranked in top for the Financial Services Representative position throughout out the states that IronStone Bank is located.
August – November Metro Phoenix Bank Phoenix, AZ
Business Development Representative
• Identified and brought in new deposit accounts and relationships to the bank.
• Sold Treasury Management products to clients.
• Worked with the lending department to bring in the deposit accounts of their clients.
• Prepared bank for opening by creating Treasury Management product and service agreements.
• Prepared bank for opening by implementing Treasury Management procedures including ACH, Analysis, and Remote Deposit.
• Created new product for Not-For-Profit accounts.
• Created Sales Tracking and Pipeline reports.
• Collaborated to create marketing materials for the Treasury Management department.
• Trained employees on bank products and procedures.
• Represented the bank at various AFPA and Chamber of Commerce events.
May – July National Bank of Arizona Phoenix, AZ
Treasury Management Relationship Specialist
• Provided exceptional and specialized customer service to large deposit clients, particularly title companies and property management companies.
• Performed relationship reviews to ensure satisfaction of our clients.
• Opened accounts, closed accounts and performed account maintenance upon request.
• Opened and performed maintenance on Treasury Management products and services.
• Identified and cross sold additional and new product opportunities for the bank’s clients.
• Created and maintained specialized reports for the client’s use.
• Maintained various reports on the bank’s clients for internal use.
• Processed invoices to be paid against excess earnings credits for clients.
• Created and managed the earnings credit process for the Not-For-Profit product accounts.
• Participated in a variety of projects for the department including; Touch Pay conversion to NBA Now, Token Authentication pilot, Stockman Bank conversion, and Not-For-Profit accounts.
Senior Personal Banker
• Opened new accounts and developed new relationships with clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
• Cross sold all bank products such as Treasury Management, Business Banking, Executive Banking, Wealth Management, and Mortgage.
• High Five Customer Service Award winner for September.
• rd place Sales Excellence winner for rd and th quarter and nd quarter , in the Metro Northwest Region.
• Nominated for True Partner times in .
• Assisted in Texas with the Amegy Bank conversion
• Completed Host, Zeus Platform, Big Blue E, PB Core, IRA, Consumer Credit Skills, and Integrity Selling training classes.
January - May The Stratford Square at Scottsdale Scottsdale, AZ
• Assisted in the planning and execution of the training seminars for new caregivers.
• Interviewed job applicants.
• Managed in house bookkeeping.
• Assisted Management with daily activities.
Jan – Jan st National Bank of Arizona Scottsdale, AZ
Corporate Client Services Representative
• Prepared and performed sales presentations for potential business clients.
• Worked with the commercial lenders to open deposit accounts for potential business clients.
• Cross sold all bank products including Treasury Management, Wealth Management, and Merchant Services.
• Serviced existing clients with all needs.
• Trained and mentored new employees.
• Collaborated to develop a new IOLTA product and procedures for the bank.
February - November Bank One Phoenix, AZ
Client Service Associate I & II
• Performed client account openings and maintenance.
• Executed problem resolution for various situations.
• Accepted loan applications and performed loan closings.
• Implemented sales strategies for quarterly campaigns.
• Consistently met monthly and yearly sales goals.
• Processed International wires.
• Trained new employees.
• Carried out Notary services.
• Merchant Teller.
• Vault Teller.
• Accountable for ATM cash and transactions.
• Responsible for the monthly stock order for branch.
• Recognized for proficiencies in balancing while performing paying and receiving responsibilities.
• Service Star award winner.
• Volunteer Voice committee member.
(phone hidden) Paradise Valley Community College Phoenix, AZ
• Phi Theta Kappa Academic Honor Society Member
ACCREDITATIONS AND LICENSES
• Notary Public
• Completed Integrity Sales training.
• Founding Member of BridgeBuilders Networking Group.
• Member of the Scottsdale Chamber of Commerce.
• Member of Get Phoenix.
• Member of Women on Course.
• Member of Networking Phoenix.