This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
CVS/pharmacy, Bridgewater Mass Store
/ - /
Assistant Store Manager
* Assisted the Store Manager in all aspects of this multi- million dollar a year store.
* Focusing on: P&L, Budgets, Gross Margin, Exceeding Yearly Planned Budget, Up-Selling, Interviews, Hiring, Orientations, Deliveries, Pushing Freight.
* Responsible for over employees, Coaching & Training, Setting Seasonal Displays, Setting the store to Plan -O- Gram, Overseeing the work flow of the Pharmacy, Ordering, Cycle Counts, Price Changes, Direct Ship Deliveries, Vendor Relations, Cash Management, Opening/Closing The Store, Conference Calls, Motivating Associates, LP, HR, Recruiting..
* Cashier Certified, Photo Lab Certified, Pharmacy Tech Certified.
The Home Depot, Avon Mass Store
/ - /
* Running the Electrical Department in store and its Special Order sales (after successfully making the Floor and Wall in store and Special Order sales profitable and training that department’s new manager.)
* Running my department \"Likes it\'s My Own Small Business\" focusing on P&L and GMROI assessment and improvement.
* Every aspect of retail is taken into account from inventory management, merchandising, loss prevention, interviewing, making/beating Sales Goals, reports, Government Compliance, check out, lot assistance, safety, employee training to their effect on Customer Service.
* Daily and weekly meetings on the Store Walk reports, Sales, Labor usage/projections, Merchandising/In-store marketing, Safety, Associate Training and the P&L.
* Cashier Trainer Certified, Employee Committee Member, Safety Team Member and At-Home-Services Lead Generator
* Manager on Duty on a weekly basis.
* Literally assisting customers and employees in every department of the store, every day.
I have received many metals/awards from The Home Depot for my outstanding customer service and selling skills. I have received multiple personal letters and visits from the Regional Vice President thanking me for my outstanding work.
WalMart, Quincy, Mass
/ - /
Unloader / Stocker
Managing product from the incoming trucks all the way to its merchandising shelves.
Prior Employment History Available
/ - / Massasoit Community College Some College Coursework Completed
Canton - MA - US
/ - / Blue Hills Regional High School College Prep Courses
Canton - Ma - US High School Diploma and CNA Certificate.
Capachione School of Performing Arts (Fund Raiser and Promotions), Neighborhood Watch (Member), Community Boy\'s and Girl\'s Soccer Leagues (Coach), Community Boy\'s and Girl\'s Basketball Leagues (Coach)