This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
August – Wyeth Pharamaceuticals, Pearl River, NY
Present Documentation Specialist
• Collaborates with project managers, scientists, and functional representatives during the documentation of Standard Operational Procedures for testing and evaluating medicine, and process-oriented projects such as workflow implementation and policy/procedure developments to ensure standards meet compliance with FDA, cGMP practices, and other regulatory agency policies.
June – Stantec, Inc., Melville, NY
August Technical Writer
• Worked as a consultant and was instrumental in Wyeth Pharmaceuticals Engineering and Maintenance Department. Demonstrated outstanding technical writings for management, engineering, and maintenance that encompass a range of tasks associated with engineering technology in mechanical, instrumentation, electrical, HVAC systems and database management.
January – SAIC & Computer Systems Technology, Inc., Millington, TN
May Bureau of Naval Personnel (BUPERS)
• Wrote numerous manuals detailing computer operation procedures such as preparing UNIX, Informix, Enterprise, NT, PRIO, FITEVDB, DEV, MILOPT, DRPIS servers, and associated peripheral devices utilized by EMPRS Data Center technical personnel to process records, images, reports, and Selection Boards of U.S. Navy officers and enlisted personnel.
August – United States Navy, National Security Agency (NSA), Fort Meade, MD
November Cryptologic Technician: Intelligence Analyst/Report Writer (KRSOC)
• Signals analyst aboard U.S. aircraft carrier and provided all source analysis and reporting, supporting Operation Deliberate Forge, Libyan Freedom of Navigation/Flight Information Regions Operations, and Operations Southern Watch.
• Fused SIGINT and IMINT intelligence pivotal identifying order of battle and military weapon systems, conventional and non-conventional installations. Analysis was important for intelligence exploitation guidance and interrogation strategies during operation missions and reporting criteria. Additionally, brief embarked commanders and airborne crews of intelligence activity of interest in hostile territories.
• Managed Maritime Cryptologic Integration Center training program affected over surface, subsurface, airborne personnel that translated fleet and national requirements during tactical operations and cryptologic operations. (SIGINT) Training was critical for analyzing military operational needs to determined functional and cross-functional intelligence requirements and their relationships to NSA and DoD operations, maintaining sea security, combat sea-based terrorism, and keeping international sea lanes opened and safe.
• Directed, managed, and established standards for KRSOC’s reporting program of a , joint-service operations directorate comprised of Navy, Marines, Army, and Air Force intelligence personnel supporting real-time, tactical, and operational intelligence derived from multiple intelligence disciplines such as SIGINT, COMINT, ELINT, and Signal Analysis.
• Collected and processed analytical data for disseminated flight plans and Indications and Warning (I&W) for flight operations in hostile territories. (COMINT)
• Provided critical time-sensitive reports in support to NSA directed reconnaissance missions and kept tactical commanders and fighter warfare aircraft abreast of significant activity within area or responsibility. (ELINT/COMINT)
• Intercepted radio transmission signals
Education and Training
Baker College, BBA, Business Administration June
University of Maryland College, AA, General Studies June
Primary Development Leadership Course February
Advanced Journalist/Analysis & Reporting School July
National Cryptologic School (phone hidden) (various times)
Introduction to CC Operations March
Computer Operator April – November
Intelligence Analyst/Report Writer (National Security Agency) September – January
High Frequency Direction Finding Specialist (NSGA Elmendorf, AK) May – May )
Morse Code Operator (NSGA Misawa, Japan) October – May
Cryptologic Intelligence Technical School September
Other Courses: Using SPOT to improve Search Strategies, Mathematics for SIGINT, Digital Signals Systems, Digital Communications, Introduction to COMSAT, Window NT Configuration Troubleshooting & Installing/Upgrading, Introduction to PC & Application Software, Advance Unix, Microsoft Windows Advanced Topics, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, and several other courses.
Unix O/S Solaris, SPOT, Docselect, Carillion, SOLIS, Skywriter, Oilstock, Framemaker, Tinman, Anchory, Zircon, Binocular, Sunshine, TCP, and other applications
Security Clearance Held: Top Secret/SCI with CI Polygraph