This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
Donna Marie Smercak
E. Desert Wind Drive, Phoenix, AZ
(phone hidden) Home—(phone hidden) Cell
Email address: (email hidden)
Conscientious well organized Senior Financial Service Professional with demonstrated success in Underwriting coupled with plus years within mid-management including but not limited to, Processing, Closing and Underwriting within the Mortgage/ Banking industry. Team oriented and able to mentor, direct and support a diverse group of individuals.
• Crisis Management Problem Solving
• Team Building Operations / Productivity Management
• Coach and Mentoring Results Oriented
• Pipeline Management Customer Service Manager-Call Center
• Organized Training and Development
• Proven Analytical skills Fraud Prevention
• Proficient in Desktop Underwriting Lending Limit k to millions
• Proficient in Loan Prospector Knowledge of various Computer Systems
• Common Sense Underwriting Proficient in Appraisal Review
• Expertise in Conventional, Non Conventional High percentage of Quality loans sold to investor
/ to / Contract Underwriting---Assignments
Wells Fargo, North American Mortgage, Bank United, PMI, RMIC
Alternative Lending, Bank One, SCME, UMAC, Security National and CSI
• FNMA/FHLC knowledge
• Performed loan underwriting on Conform and Non-Conforming Loans
• A, Alt A and Subprime experience
• Ability to multitask workload in a fast-pace environment.
• Provide informational support and mentoring to processors and closers concerning program guidelines and procedures.
• Wells Fargo Home Equity—HELOC/HELOAN delegated underwriting
• Signing Authority k to m.
• Trained and Mentored New Contract Underwriter with Wells Fargo.
• Recognized as a resource person, problem solver, trouble shooter.
• Wholesale and Retail assignments
• st and nd mortgages
• Underwrote to investor’s programs: SISA, SIVA, NO DOC, NO RATIO and FULL DOC. Investor’s included, Countrywide, Wells Fargo, Chase, GreenPoint, Aurora and EMC and including other investor’s.
• Trained and Mentored New Contract Underwriter with Wells Fargo
Page Donna Marie Smercak
/-/ The Associates Home Equity Services- Phoenix, AZ
Team Manager/Senior Underwriter Manager
• Improved overall acceptable credit quality by % in a two year period.
• Achieved % increase in approval rate over a month period with new sales team.
• Developed and implemented new operational procedure to improve productivity.
• Implemented and Design training manuals for entry level personnel and experienced professionals to ensure the highest level of training and stellar customer service.
• Directed and managed credit underwriting, loan processing, loan closing / funding, and other support functions with emphasis on operations.
• Microsoft Package (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point)
• Knowledge of various Computer Systems
(phone hidden) Berkeley Institute - White Plains, NY
• Paralegal Certificate
• President's/Dean’s List Award