This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
Spaulding Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland
(Alt) (phone hidden)
To obtain a position where my education, skills, and work experience makes me a valuable employee in a team-oriented staff.
• Ability to type wpm
• Experience with Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access and Outlook
• Excellent filing and organizational skills
• Experience in handling and distributing mail
• Ability to take accurate phone messages and deliver messages promptly
• Exceptional customer-relations skills
Office Clerk II/Dispatcher /-/
Greenwood Towing & Remarketing, Baltimore, MD
• Initiate and update contracts with property owners.
• Prepare various correspondences for fax, file, and mailings
• Dispatch calls to drivers.
• Enter data into computer system using Tow Tracks system and Microsoft Office
• Handle financial transactions.
Customer Service Representative /-/
Hollywood Video, Baltimore, MD
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Offer recommendations, promotions, and assistance to customers.
• Operate cash register.
• Clean store and Restroom
• Re-stock merchandise and concession stand.
Office Assistant /-/
Governor’s Office for Children, Youth, and Families, Baltimore, MD
• Basic clerical duties such as data entry, answering phones, and filing documents.
• Distribute mail and packages.
• Fax, label, and copy documents
• Attend conferences and conventions to promote Abstinence Awareness.
Anticipated Degree -
University of Maryland Eastern Shore, Princess Anne, MD
Major: Fashion Merchandising Minor: Business Administration
Mergenthaler Vocational Technical High School, Baltimore, MD
Major: Commercial Baking Minor: Business
References Available Upon Request