This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
e-mail: (email hidden)
An accountant with many years of experience primarily in the banking industry specializing in accounting operations.
Computershare , Jersey City, NJ
Reconcilement Accountant II / – /
· Reconciled - client corporation accounts for investment plan purchase, dividend reinvestment and sales activity of cash/share positions daily.
· Processed fees, commission and adjustment entries needed for unresolved investment issues/breaks.
· Reconciled demand deposit account bank statements to related sub-ledger accounts activity daily.
· Recovered and sold shares from client shareholder accounts affected by bounced check or ACH reject.
· Reconciled and maintained client account investment purchase transactions initiated online.
· Utilized company mainframe system to monitor and reconcile general ledger account activity.
· Managed employee/stock option exercise transaction details on Excel spreadsheet for internal reporting.
· Performed variance analysis of accounts and provided management with monthly reporting.
· Prepared weekly Aging/Open item exceptions internal report. Participated in special projects as assigned.
· Assisted various operational units with research and resolution of outstanding/out of balance conditions.
Industrial Bank of Japan, New York, NY
Accountant- (Temporary) / – /
· Maintained daily reconciliation of - euro accounts in Letters of Credit Administration Dept.
· Prepared CARS account reconciliation. Prepared Open Items report.
Manfred, Tordella, Brooks Bank, New York, NY / – /
· Reconciled daily Domestic Bank account, Foreign Dollar, Contingent and Official Checks account, internal accounts, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
· Inputted euro account activity utilizing SOAR, Intellimatch and Silverlake systems.
Dresdner Kleinwort Bank, New York, NY
Accountant (Temporary) /- /
· Reviewed expense reports and reconciled the employee travel advance account.
· Inputted payments utilizing GIFTS, ANLOS and CODA systems.
Svenska Handelsbanken Bank, New York, NY / – /
· Reconciled euro accounts. Verified foreign exchange deals transactions.
· Managed and maintained Federal Reserve / reports via Federal Reserve system..
United Bank for Africa, New York, NY
Assistant Supervisor - Accounting / – /
· Responsible for accounting functions in Operations and Finance areas.
· Reconciled all cash accounts. Extensive work with UNIX System input to general ledger accounts.
· Handled account payable functions. Prepared monthly closings.
B.B.A. Accounting – Adelphi University, Garden City, N.Y. -
Computer Skills: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Office and Lotus Notes