This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
(phone hidden) Home
(phone hidden) Cell
An accomplished Manager with professional strengths in Fleet Management, Systems Information and Risk Management. Extensively experienced in handling multiple projects by prioritizing effectively in order to meet targeted goals.
HAUSER MOTORS, INC.
June, ’ – Feb.,
North Hills, CA
CONSULTANT – FLEET SERVICES
• Provided services for a nation-wide wholesaler of automobiles and trucks, which included purchasing of vehicles, marketing of vehicles, negotiating with potential fleet clients, and servicing of clients.
• Weekly activities included DMV work, invoicing and billing, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
GREAT WESTERN BANK
Jan. ’ – Feb. ’
VICE PRESIDENT, TRANSPORTATION SERVICES, FLEET MANAGER
• Specialized in Fleet Management, purchasing, distribution, scheduling and inventory on a nation-wide basis.
• Negotiated price, terms, conditions and rates with auto manufacturers, remarketeers, leasing companies, dealerships and suppliers of after-market products.
• Introduced new purchasing and disposal procedures while implementing an automated system; outsourcing maintenance, fuel and safety programs for nationwide users; bring in-house garage maintenance facility, on-site fuel station and other transportation services for executive, management, staff, van and utility users in the immediate area of headquarters and thus attaining a % reduction in department’s budget.
• Responsible for company-owned fleet of ,+ vehicles with an annual operating and capital budget of Million. Provided budget and answer expense questions for all divisions.
• Guide, direct, interpret and advise senior and area management on policy issues, exceptions and enforcements. Also advised on proper vehicle for use in job requirements within their departments.
• Investigate, study, benchmark and master expertise in automotive industry while sharing this information (e.g. life cycle costing, lease vs. buy analysis, etc.) with all divisions.
ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT, MANAGER OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Jan, ’ – Dec. ’
• Oversaw, chose, analyzed installation of computer network for the Corporate Services Division (departments included Facilities, Engineering, Space Planning, Transportation Services/Rideshare, Cafeteria, Travel and Risk Management).
• Provided Senior Management with overall and individual department’s budget with variances and recommended concrete solutions that would prevent or reverse negative trends for controlling expenses.
• Developed technical skills of managers as well as staff, monitored workload and made recommendations on procedures and developed work methods. Reviewed and recommended salary changes.
• Central clearing point for this division; provided accurate and crisp data to Senior Management was vitally necessary in reaching decisions with heavy financial impact to the company.
INSURANCE ANALYST, RISK MANAGEMENT
Feb. ’ – Dec. ’
• Automated all claim functions (General Liability, Auto Liability, Property, Fine Arts, Surety (Bonding) Liability and Workers Compensation. Trained staff, planned their assignments, scheduled projects and monitored work in progress.
• Accountable for Workers Comp. Audit (,+ employees) as well as Paid Loss Retro and instituted/programmed Premium Allocation Program.
• Responsible for answering interrogatories on behalf of company and analyzed financial alternative of Risk Management.
University of Southern Mississippi – Hattiesburg, MS
Business Administration/ Computer Science
Car Control Systems, Management Control Systems, Automotive Rentals – Access System, Windows, Internet, Word, Excel, Dbase, Lotus, WordPerfect, OCL & RPG, RJM Escrow Systems, Independent Escrow Systems.
National Association of Fleet Administrators – Treasurer, Board of Governors
Automotive Fleet & Leasing Association
th Council Transportation Management Association – Board of Directors
Employee Transportation Coordinator Certification (South Coast Air Quality) Los Angeles, CA.
Scleroderma Foundation – Board of Directors, Chairman – Fundraising