This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
Self-directed professional, able to work independently or as a team.
Creative and resourceful in generating new ideas and solving problems.
Thoroughly familiar with research and sales techniques to acquire market intelligence.
Highly developed written and oral communication skills.
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, WordPerfect, PowerPoint, basic HTML, Lotus Notes, Sybase, Oracle, email and Internet savvy.
• Windows , , , NT, XP and iMac.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR: -Present
Frequently requested to return to client companies based on solid performance in each assignment. Recognized for consistently meeting project goals, adhering to budgets and timelines, and delivering high levels of customer satisfaction. Major projects included:
• BB Business Development and Lead Generation: Contacted C-level executives and gathered market intelligence to identify their needs in the area of: changing auditing solutions that address the IT auditing, regulatory and industry challenges. (Volt, Cleveland, OH )
• Database Update and Security: Worked on a nationwide, overhaul project in the transition of agent records and merging of vendors. Operated IT database to grant employees security access to claims and accounts. Analyzed data and distributed information to appropriate channels. (Progressive, Cleveland, OH )
• Human Resources and Research: Investigated and ordered criminal background checks on agents and employees. (Progressive, Cleveland, OH )
• Sales and Account Management: Sold advertising and editorial space to a diverse group of clients. Planned and implemented sales and new business development initiatives. Built relationships with community advertisers. Ensured deadlines were met by timely material submissions. Attended tradeshows and conventions to promote publication. (The Women’s Journal, Cleveland, OH -).
• Internet Research and Database Management (Oracle): Researched on the Internet for company information and updated database. Contacted companies via phone and email for information. (Steris, Mentor, OH )
• Product Inventory and Analysis: Posted product updates on company’s website and analyzed inventory list for any discrepancies. (Avery Dennison, Concord, OH )
Aquent, Cleveland, OH
Personnel Consultant/Web Agent – -
Personnel Consulting/Recruiting and Placement/Talent and Client Management
• Acquired and developed new client relationships.
• Recruited, interviewed, and qualified potential talents and successfully matched employees’ skills and career goals with clients’ needs. Boosted sales up to % within months of hire.
• Provided career counseling, guidance and skill enhancement programs for developing talent.
• Performed business-building activities such as lead generation and cold calling.
• Reviewed and pre-qualified potential talents’ websites.
• Delivered superior levels of customer service to clients, talents and co-agents.
Enews.com, Washington, DC
Marketing Account Manager – (phone hidden)
Internet Marketing/Partnership Management/Website
• Planned, scheduled and ensured on-going execution of all elements of marketing campaigns with assigned Internet partners such as Yahoo!, Excite, Lycos, and MyPoints.
• Primary “point of contact” both internally and externally for each partnership(s).
• Delegated tasks for internal editing, web production, and computer systems staff to develop necessary materials and automated systems for implementation of marketing campaigns.
• Managed day-to-day aspects of relationships with contracted Internet partners including QA of websites and advertisements.
• On a daily basis, analyzed information in customized databases to compare results of various marketing campaigns, partnerships and promotions.
• Created copy for Internet content and promotions.
American College of Surgeons, Chicago, IL
Electronic Production Coordinator -
• Maintained the overall website content.
• Proofread and updated the internal and external sites regularly.
• Identified and implemented opportunities to continually enhance the sites.
• Collaborated closely with the Director of the Communications department to ensure timely display of current news and information.
MSNBC.com, Seattle, WA
Marketing Promotions (Contractor) -
Marketing and Promotions/Liaison
• Member of the Launch Team for MSNBC.com.
• Performed research and analysis to track and assess the effectiveness of MSNBC’s Internet news product. Managed executive events and conferences for the incoming NBC TV Affiliates.
• Implemented marketing strategies to promote awareness of MSNBC on the Internet.
• Facilitated promotional activities for MSNBC.
• Created and organized tourist information packets for visiting NBC Affiliates.
• Organized tour of Microsoft’s campus and MSNBC’s newsroom.
• Established and maintained cooperative working relations with the NBC Affiliates after the conferences as MSNBC’s contact liaison; responded to inquiries and handled problem resolutions.
World Vision, Federal Way, WA
Fundraising Representative – (phone hidden)
• Raised funds via outbound phone calls.
• Utilized customer service skills to acquire and maintain donor relationships.
• Conducted research to effectively respond to donor inquiries utilizing a variety of resource materials and methods.
• One of the top fundraisers of the department.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
B.A. in Communications – John Carroll University – Cleveland, OH
Honors: Dean’s List, Academic Achievement Awards
Certified Life Purpose/Career Consultant – Life Purpose Institute – San Diego, CA
References Available Upon Request