Full Stack Software Engineer Resume
Posted on: 2023-03-04
LOG IN OR REGISTER TO CONTACT ME
This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
Minneapolis MN | ( ) (phone hidden) | (email hidden) | linkedin com/in/fernanda-perez-gutierrez/ github.com/fernperezg
Fernanda Perez Gutierrez | Software Engineer
Human Languages Spanish - Native proficiency
Frameworks & Libraries | AJAX, REACT, JSON, Flask, jQuery, Bootstrap, Jinja, Jasmine, Selenium, Agile/Scrum
Database & Industry Tools | PostgreSQL, SQLAlchemy, Git, Github, Command Line Interface
Tools Software | Microsoft Office, Salesforce, AWS, Wordpress
Hackbright Academy — Full Stack Engineering Bootcamp | Dec
Case Western Reserve University — Masters in Computer Science Coursework | In Progress
Normandale Community College — Computer Science Program Coursework | Fall
Gustavus Adolphus College — BA Environmental Science | Jun
Relevant Coursework — Intro to Programming in C, Discrete Mathematics, Algorithms and Data Structures
Hackbright Academy &mdash Full Stack Software Engineer | Sep - Dec
Tucan Hauling and C.S. &mdash Financial and Administrative Specialist | Jan - Sep
- Engineered a full-stack web development app using global COVID- data api, Rapid API.
- Integrated a locally-held, multi-table PostgreSQL database, which slashed data retrieval time from minutes to under second per SQLAlchemy query.
- Designed a user-validation system featuring a dynamic Flask web-server.
- Supported daily scrum meetings detailing project progress and next steps.
- Developed new modules using the AGILE process and pair programming using the divide and conquer method of breaking down a chunk of requirements into piecemeal stories and breaking each release into iteration.
Microsoft Office | Microsoft XLSX| Freshbooks Accounting Software
RBC Wealth Management — Technical Support Specialist | Jan - Oct
- Streamlined financial operations by leveraging Freshbooks and MS Excel.
- Optimized the transition to cloud accounting platform Freshbooks.
- Generated insightful financial data analyses enabling decisive management decisions.
FDR | CST | Salesforce | Visa Monitoring System | Microsoft Office | Microsoft Teams
- Diagnosed and solved technical issues, including account setup and network configuration.
- Corresponded with shareholders on in-depth fund information while referencing FDR system.
- Analyzed CST and Visa Monitoring Systems to support customer Bill Pay transactions.
Allianz Life — Internal Audit Internship | Jun - Aug
OneTrust Audit Management Software | SAP Software | Microsoft Office
Entegris — Environmental, Health, and Safety Internship | Jun - Aug
- Compiled audit data for use in detecting deficient controls, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Examined financial data systems to implement controls and ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Audited company-wide policies and showcased a previously unperceived policy that proved critical to the success of a prospective audit.
ACTIO | Microsoft Office
Minnesota Immigrant Rights Action Committee — Advocate and Volunteer | Nov - Present
- Spearheaded the development of a master chemical list utilizing XLSX, merging over new entries for two locations.
- Transformed the chemical documentation process by revamping old XLSX files to ensure a more streamlined submission to ACTIO, a chemical management software.
- Enhanced the stormwater inspection procedure and certified company adherence to EPA threshold levels.
Planned Parenthood — Event & Latinx Outreach Volunteer | May - Present
- Facilitated campaigns to increase presence and awareness of human rights resources.
- Supported volunteer-led movements advocating in favor of legalization for all, an end to immigrant raids and deportations, an end to unjust anti-immigrant laws, and full equality in all areas of life.
Twin Cities Pet Rescue — Foster Parent & Event Volunteer | Nov - Present
- Assisted in coordinating Planned Parenthood's event attendance with four other team members.
- Translated medical infographic documents to Spanish and volunteered to speak at Planned Parenthood outreach events where a Spanish translator was necessary.
Saint Peter Community Center — Writing for Nonprofits | Feb - May
- Fostered over kittens while providing love, nourishment, and a safe space.
- Attended and helped plan adoption events at various locations around the Twin Cities.
International Cultures Club — Co-President | Sep - May
- Maximized a new project that increased Somali and Latino community attendance by over %.
- Designed infographics and newspaper pieces for placement in the local Saint Peter community paper.
- Wrote a grant letter that was later accepted by the Mankato Clinic Foundation Grant for $.
- Implemented new ideas for intercultural events while maintaining a budget of $.
- Coordinated the annual International Festival, which had over community members in attendance.