HGoliber Resume Resume
Posted on: 2023-03-01
LOG IN OR REGISTER TO CONTACT ME
This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
Writing Communication, Research, Willing to learn, Organized, Event planning, Outlook
Attention to detail, Time management, Scheduling meetings, Keeping projects on task
Customer service, Professional discretion, Microsoft Office: Teams included, Prioritizing
Highly experienced, organized and detail-oriented administrative professional with experience providing executive-level support. Skilled in developing and maintaining efficient office operations and streamlining administrative processes. Posses excellent organizational, communication and multitasking skills, as well as strong proficiency in MS Office Suite. Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment to exceed expectations.
Campus Administrative Assistant
Concorde Career Institute, November – current
- Direct aid to Campus President, Dir. of Ops., and other departmental leaders
- Manage timelines: organize meetings & dictation, travel itineraries, agendas
- Reporting to senior mgmt. updates on any issues, working to improve office operations and procedures.
- Maintain all office equipment, liaison for building management company and overseeing cleaning staff.
- Calendar: CP to staff, and students array of events, appointments and prioritizing sensitive matters
- Event planning: internal/external events for staff members/students as required
- HR functions: onboarding, maintain associate personnel files, compliance related, accreditations/state regulations,
- and -day track completion reviews new hires, policy, and procedures.
- Order/receive of all office supplies & reduce cost of % manage inventory levels for proper usage; to general,
medical, and dental supplies as well as liaison to building management and overseeing cleaning staff.
- Site Visit scheduling: Coordinate Corporate Office, Auditors, events, training
- Maintain: contracts, internal/external correspondence, research, meet with vendor(s) for quoting on lead projects,
- Accounting: GL coding – CAPEX expenditures, preparing invoices, Petty cash/reports, bank deposits
- Answering calls and emails -screening -from customer to client, questions, redirecting to relevant staff
Administrative Assistant to Business Ops Administrator
Duval Charter High School at Baymeadows, August - November
- Booking appointments & events for student field trips and by executing the process of student field trip packets
and transportation reduced discrepancies by %
- Maintained staff files while keeping sensitive information confidential
- Managed funds; from paying traffic officers to invoices, etc.
- Accounting and reconciliation reporting [daily and monthly]
- Maintained all office equipment and scheduled visits for repair and service when necessary.
- Event Planner: Homecoming, Prom, Teacher Appreciation, RTO/NTO
Homecare giver – PT
PVB homecare/St Johns County ?February to current
- Provide private non?medical care and assistance with compassion
- Monitor client at home; recommending technologies to add to security or safety; observing changes and
potential risks of exploitation or abuse.
- Understand/recognize companion(s) needs, feelings and special attention to their wellbeing.
- Render constructive feedback to family members in order to improve effectiveness of the activities.
Food Service Worker- PT
Ponte Vedra High School/St Johns County ?August to February
- Assisted & Cooked food preparation
- Responsible for maintaining and distributing daily school meals to students
- Maintaining and arranging inventory by systematic manner
MOVED FROM MASSACHUSETTS TO FLORIDA [/]
Project Team Assistant/Administrative
AHA Consulting Engineers/Middlesex County- April to October
- Assisted Department Project Managers, Designer Engineers and Drafters
- Verified project site requirements by bringing each project to completion increasing efficiency and accuracy to
- Created and updated high volume of time-sensitive material: document drafting (proposals, specification
determination, miscellaneous reports, permitting, submittal transmittal, schematic design, construction document
and open correspondence)
- Lead designer for training manual on new hire policies/procedures – all functions of internal positions
- Actively involved with tracking of submittal packages for each project to meet deadline using Cortana program
saved % on task.
Bachelor Photo Illustration: Rochester Institute of Technology
A.A.A: Open Studies: Lasell Jr. College
- ABET with Lee Hamby Productions: Props Mgr
- Christ Episcopal Church: Props Mgr./productions, Marketing, Formation, VBS, Teacher & Events
- Potter Cairn Rescue [Security home check]
- All St’s Church, Chelmsford, MA- Committee Member/Hosting to Pet Fair
- Started by a Mouse [Board veteran mediator/editor