This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
Highly accomplished, senior-level professional with the proven leadership to maximize customer success operations to deliver exceptional customer experiences and drive business performance. Skilled at building, training, and optimizing the productivity of dynamic teams, that play a critical role in exceeding customer expectations. Able to create strong work cultures that promote professional development, engagement, and customer service excellence as keys to achieving sustained excellence. Innovator and adept problem-solver; able to devise solutions to increase efficiency and automate processes to quickly onboard/launch new customers and boost retention. Skilled at partnering with stakeholders across all levels to foster synergy, drive continuous improvement, and build unified approaches to achieve shared business goals.
· Senior-Level Leadership
· Customer Success Operations
· Strategic Planning & Analysis
· Customer Experience Optimization
· Key Performance Indicators
· Customer Relationship Management
· Strategic Partnerships
· Project & Program Management
· Budgeting & Cost Control
· Continuous Improvement
· Salesforce (CRM) Management
· Team Building & Leadership
· Staff Training & Development
· Accounting & Financial Management
· Cross-Functional Collaboration
· Creative Problem-Solving
B.S. in Business Administration: Major in Accounting & Minor in Communications
Worcester State University
A.S. in Business Administration: Majored in Accounting
Quinsigamond Community College
OPENTRONICS LABWORKS, INC., Brooklyn, NY, to Present
Manager of Education
Guiding force behind organizational training and professional development, creating/managing best-in-class programs for the company, including facilitating new hire orientation training for + personnel annually.
· Expertly evaluate training programs and partner with top leaders to enhance learning and maximize employee development and performance.
· Rolled out Confluence and Edubrite, a powerful Learning Management System LMS, which enabled each department to build comprehensive libraries with training and operational process documents.
Ø Achieved % buy-in from stakeholders in the first two months and have been praised for the highly effective new staff onboarding experience.
· Continue to build knowledge sharing libraries and other learning assets to deliver consistent, streamlined business intelligence results.
· Complete skills assessments for employees across all departments and create specialized training courses and individual development plans.
· Gather feedback from employees via surveys and one-on-one communication to gain key insights used to adapt learning opportunities and boost success.
BOTKEEPER, INC., Boston, MA, to
Director of Customer Success & Deployment
Recruited, trained, evaluated, and led a Deployment team with - members, continually designing new processes and training materials to optimize each team members professional development and productivity.
· Developed KPIs to track performance and make changes as needed to ensure projects were assigned in correlation to each employee’s strengths.
· Stepped in as needed to problem-solve issues and ensure customers were satisfied with resolutions.
· Actively sought customer feedback and analyzed business needs, while working hand-in-hand with management teams to ideate effective solutions/strategies to maximize customer success.
· Introduced a series of new operating processes, which led to Customer Satisfaction rates increasing by over %.
· Created enhanced processes, protocols, and training materials for the Deployment team, which boosted productivity by well over %.
· Spearheaded Salesforce implementation project and all aspects of the conversion from HubSpot to Salesforce.
· Designed a custom object in Salesforce to track all phases of the Deployment Process using dashboards and specialized reports to track KPIs.
· Succeeded in automating more than % of the Deployment Process, enabling clients to scale and be onboarded at a much faster rate.
Ø The process improved efficiency and cut time to onboard clients from days to - days, while enhancing satisfaction and retention.
Ø Automation also dramatically increased customer data available to teams, which enabled faster response times and the ability to create improved end-to-end customer experiences.