TS Cleared Analyst With Chem/Bio Background Resume
LOG IN OR REGISTER TO CONTACT ME
This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
Contact: (email hidden) | (phone hidden)
SUMMARY: Ambitious and versatile young professional with experience in multiple laboratory environments and chem/bio-centric positions supporting the US Government, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
· Active TS/SCI clearance
· Subject-specific research
· Ability to upskill rapidly
· Project coordination/management
· Case study analysis
· Ability to self QC check
· File/database management
· Hands-on animal research
· Training and instruction
· Good Documentation Practices/SOPs
· Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
· Independent laboratory research
· HAZMAT and evidence handling
· Independent report writing
· Client consultation, customer service, and rapport building
RELEVANT EMPLOYMENT HISTORY AND EXPERIENCE:
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) – Chantilly, VA / - Present
American defense company that provides scientific, engineering, systems integration, and technical services.
- Establishes conceptual direction for client strategic materials.
- Maintains and organizes filing system and catalogues/archives projects appropriately.
- Complies to client policy and regulation regarding sensitive information.
- Participates in team coordination to complete projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Possesses specialized skills in multimedia software, including Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Applications.
- Regularly consults with clients and builds rapport to improve communication and project flow.
Entegra Systems – Hanover, MD / – /
American company that provides operational products, services and solutions to the defense and intelligence community.
- Supported client mission with operational and fact-finding reporting.
- Evaluated and oversaw chem/bio-centric operational activities to ensure compliance with USG policy.
- Provided bio/chem-centric technical knowledge to client.
- Received client training to enhance existing knowledge of toxicology, biology, and criminal psychology.
- Advised on correct policy and procedure to internal and external liaison contacts.
- Responsible for independent case study analysis.
- Provided regular IC style written and oral presentations to client.
- Responsible for generating data reports to problem-solve and resolve operational issues and discrepancies through data validation.
- Responsible for project coordination and management to ensure client needs and timelines were met.
- Trained and instructed new on-site employees.
- Processed forms and authorizations to comply with regulations/policy and need-to-know status.
- Received award from government client for “Superior Accomplishment and Valuable Service”.
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) – Washington, D.C. - Norfolk, VA / – /
- Weapons of Mass Destruction Directorate (WMDD): Biological Countermeasures Unit – /-/
- Norfolk Field Office: joint terrorism task force: Weapons of mass destruction response – /-/
Workforce Trainee/Honors Intern
- Responsible for assisting with administrative and operational unit activities.
- Participated in team production and presentation of briefings for multiple FBI WMDD units.
- Conducted research on chemical weapon creation and hazardous material handling.
- Assisted in coordination and execution of multi-agency criminal-epidemiology conference.
- Knowledge of interview techniques utilized by law enforcement and intelligence officers.
- Assisted in operation of weapons of mass destruction emergency response location.
- Catalogued and maintained emergency response team materials.
- Responsible for drafting comprehensive reports for Case Agents based on independent case study.
Christopher Newport University Department Of Psychology– Newport News, VA / – /
Academic animal research laboratory and testing facility specializing in psychology and neuroscience research.
Student Research Assistant
- Obtained certifications in biosafety and animal research.
- Responsible for the independent execution of laboratory work.
- Performed GLP and General laboratory functions.
- Developed Good Documentation Practices/SOPs.
- Responsible for accurate file management and record keeping.
- Responsible for animal behavioral monitoring and documentation to test spatial learning and memory.
- Experience with epithelial cytology and tissue sampling.
- Experience with collection and analysis of bodily fluids.
- Experience with sterilization and surgical techniques.
Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) – Sterling, VA / – /
- Special Testing and Research Laboratory
- Responsible for assisting forensic chemists with collection and maintenance of chemical data, evidence analysis, and technical research.
- Responsible for regular handling of hazardous materials.
- Collected and analyzed raw data on both controlled and non-controlled substances.
- Assisted with evidence processing and Evidence Control Room (ECR) procedures and paperwork.
- Catalogued verified non-controlled substances to Infrared Spectroscopy reference library to resolve data discrepancies.
- Assisted forensic chemists in packaging, storing, and exporting chemical substances to external national laboratories.
- Operated Infrared Spectrometer and Gas-Chromatography Mass Spectrometer.
- Isolated cannabinols from marijuana for research purposes.
- Assisted forensic chemists with chemistry tasks, including methamphetamine precursor preparation, as well as other controlled and non-controlled substances.
Bachelor of Science, Cell/Molecular/Physiological Biology (GPA .)
Christopher Newport University (CNU) - May
Newport News, Virginia
- Member of Beta Beta Beta National Biological Honor Society
- Member of Alpha Mu Gamma National Foreign Language Honor Society with distinction in Arabic
- Member of Alpha Delta Pi National Panhellenic Sorority