Division Recruitment & Sales Leader Resume
LOG IN OR REGISTER TO CONTACT ME
This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kristinemallin/(phone hidden)
· Training & Development
· Talent Assessment &Acquisition
· Project Management/ Solution Selling
· High Volume Staffing
· Candidate Sourcing & Screening
· Placement &Onboarding
· Brand Promotion/Job Fairs/Conferences/School Visits
· Strategic Market Positioning Planning
· Client & Contract Negotiations
· ATS Software Creation
· Backoffice Development/relations
· Relationship Building
· Incentive Plans
· Customer Service
· P&L Responsibility
· Territory Growth/Development
New Healthcare Start-Up Company-November -January
- Contract Development for Client and Candidates
- ATS System Creation with Bullhorn and Kamara Health
- Strategy Planning for Nursing/Allied Divisions
- Sales Forecasting and Market Trends
- Hiring and Training Development
- Managing, monitoring, and reviewing business operations.
- Identifying improvement gaps and implementing corrective measures.
- Reviewing and overseeing all financial activities, performance, and documentation.
Rehab Division Manager (Client &Recruitment Side)- Feb -August
Triage Staffing- (Covid Layoff)
- Managed team of Account Managers and Recruiters ( were remote employees)
- Increased Client Satisfaction, Covid Negotiations, and Business Development
- Successfully transitioned % of my team into new roles due to the Covid Market.
- Created Business strategies to develop future MSPs across Allied & Nursing Divisions.
- Created Training and Development Protocols for the division
- Developed strategy plans on new markets for the division: Schools, Home Health, Perm Placements
- Taskforce for new ATS system switchover from Labor Edge/HubSpot to Bullhorn software program
- Increasing Social Media Partnerships
- Hiring and Training Development
AMN Healthcare (Onward Healthcare/Club Staffing)- Various Roles- Director/Senior Principal
May - Feb ( years)
- President’s Club/Circle Winner-
(GM ranges from . to . million yearly average)
- Positions Held--Director Role (Team of &) Senior Principal, Team Lead, Recruiting Associate
- of the top recruiters/directors last nine years running (previous five years it was out of plus employees) Held a desk of plus travelers on average.
- School Recruiter of the year- , AMN VIP Winner-Customer Focus
Healthcare Recruiter of the year & by Healthcare Traveler Magazine
- Developed an MSP New Grad School Program for Allied Division for Club staffing/Med Travelers (ROI over $ million in the st three years)
- Several high-level projects to help enhance the Allied Brand- Tiger Team, New Grad Program, and Retention Project between Club staffing/Med Travelers within AMN
- Selected to be on the Guatemala Team in to work with Helps International.
- Compliance Certified for onsite Strike Team Assistance
- Trainer for New Hires
- Merger and Acquisition Experience
- Attended Schools and Conferences to enhance - AMN Brand.
- Innovation Committee/Co-chair-Enhancing Customer Service for Travelers
- Committee Leader for increasing Social Media Partnerships and Company Brand Awareness
- Pave Group Leader for the Northeast- Health & Wellness and Community Involvement
- Robert Half International- months -Staffing Manager
- Victoria Secrets- year -Store Manager
- Toys R Us- year- Operations Manager and District HR in Training
- Home goods two years -Operations Manager/Store Manager
- Bed Bath and Beyond- years- Positions Held-Customer Service Supervisor, Visual Manager, Dept. Manager and Operations Manager
- Western Connecticut University-Financial Management
- Norwalk Community College-Finance and Accounting
- Emergency Management/Public Health/Project Management/Private Sector currently take classes online to obtain an MBA in this field via the University of Nebraska.
- Helps International
- Junior Achievement Mentor
- Rugby and Softball Coach
- Women's Shelter Fundraiser
- Ronald McDonald and Food Bank Charities
- Ladies of Ancient Hibernations
References upon request