Innovative and Creative Digital Marketer and E-Commerce growth specialist Resume
LOG IN OR REGISTER TO CONTACT ME
This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
Innovative and creative digital marketing strategist and data analytics professional with rich experience working with global, local and E-commerce brands. Proven ability to develop impactful and growth oriented integrated marketing strategies, digital plans and campaigns that deliver revenue growth for clients like global clients like Citibank, LG and Michelin. Expertise in crafting awarding winning marketing communication and creative strategies for brands. Expertise in analyzing, optimizing, visualizing and modeling marketing/campaign data and lead funnels from disparate sources to glean actionable insights that help devise transformative business strategy. Expert user of Google marketing stack.
Avid observer of life and people on social media through active presence on twitter, facebook, reddit and Instagram.
· Digital Marketing
· Content Strategy
· E-commerce Lead Funnel
· SEO & SEM
· Acquisition Marketing
· Market Mix Modeling
· Data Visualization
· Data and Web Analytics
· Global Brand Development
· Revenue Growth
· Cross Functional Management
· Stakeholder Management
CERTIFICATION & CREDENTIALS
Google Analytics - Advanced Certification
Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio
Tealium IQ Certification (eLearning)
Google Ads Search Certification
Tableau – Tableau training for Data Science
Agile Methodology (Certified Scrum Professional)
Trello, Mural & Jira – Project Management and collaboration tools
Marketing Strategy & Data-Driven Marketing — Cornell University
Inbound Marketing Certification by Hubspot Academy
Data Analysis with Python, Databases and SQL for Data Science - IBM on Coursera
Price Analytics and Market Segmentation
Excel Data Analysis Forecasting - Project Management Institute
Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Communications MICA (www.mica.ac.in), INDIA
Mr Cooper – Principal Product Manager Feb’ – Apr’
Mr. Cooper Group provides quality servicing, origination and transaction-based services. Largest non bank home loan servicer in the country and rd largest home loan servicer in the country operating online only. Focused on delivering a variety of servicing and lending products, services and technologies to . Mn customers and $ Bn value of loan serviced online.
- Launch digital products and enhancement based on product/tech capability need across verticals – analytics, digital marketing, customer service, CRM, third party and ad hoc projects.
- Liaise with marketing leadership for product requirement and manage the process through development, testing and launch every quarter.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to maintain the digital product roadmap in a manner that enables constructive collaboration between marketing, design, legal/compliance and product teams for timely delivery of product increments.
- Responsible for setting up conversion optimization using A/B testing (Google Optimize) across all landing pages at MRC. Conversion optimization -device and traffic source based. Instrumental in integration of Google Optimize with Persado’s AI based language platform to optimize copy for landing pages.
- Digital dashboard development (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio).
Digital Marketing and Data Analytics Consultant June’ – Dec’
- Digital marketing consultancy for enterprises and startups. E-commerce(mettaatta.com, jyotikapateldesigns.com), film making (mediaprojects.org), theatre (mrcarlwoodward.com) and more.
- Responsible for overall digital marketing strategy, CMS, CRM, online traffic generation, social media marketing, content development, multiplatform expansion functions and marketing automation.
- SEO to blog.taxact.com and mettaatta.com
- Lead funnel creation for E-commerce clients across platforms, creative and content strategy for engagement and delivering overall revenue growth.
- Google analytics, cross channel and conversion tracking set up, multi touch attribution.
- Helping clients in strategic decision making about marketing/media investment using data driven and analytics informed approach.
- Design and development of visual analysis tools, dashboards and reports used by clients (Tableau and Google Data Studio)
- Market and Media Mix Modeling (leading into optimal marketing budget recommendations and optimization), Consumer Segmentation, Scenario Planning.
- Enable strategic decision making for client about marketing/media investment using data driven and analytics informed approach.
- Examples of Market Mix Modeling work done:
- Leading mobile handset brand- Effective of various sponsorships that the brand had taken including the biggest and most expensive sports event sponsorship. Celebrity endorsement-does the endorsement fee paid to the celebrity justify itself with better ROI. Competitors – impact of competitor launch ( with or without advertising), what kind of media budget upweight does the brand need in order to counter the impact.
- Personal care brand – Market mix optimization. There is stagnancy in growth, what are the reasons for the same and how can it be fixed. Influence of marquee brand campaign on specific brand. Is there a halo multiplier effect that can be quantified in order to determine its impact on individual brands in portfolio.
- Leading automotive brand – Market Mix Modeling. Scenario Planning.
MCONSULT - GroupM (A WPP Group Company) Aug’ – Mar’
- Responsible for new business development and strategic marketing consultancy.
- Formulated integrated marketing and communications strategies for the mainline, digital search, social, mobile, events, activation, creative, research, and analytics business units.
- Spearheaded business pitch for Group M that successfully retained Apple as a global client.
- Designed comprehensive branding, marketing and social media strategy for one of the world’s largest film studio complex and a major global tourism destination.
MEC (now Wavemaker, world’s second largest Media Agency), part of WPP Group Mar’ – Jul’
- Location Head for Delhi branch of MEC, leading team of , across different functions.
- Direct P&L accountability for the Northern region with $M ad-spend.
- Successfully secured digital marketing business from major clients including Citibank and Ten Sports.
- Established Honda India as a distinct brand through effective marketing and communication strategies.
- Increased Citibank India brand preference by % by integrating shopping and social media functions.
- Achieved % increase in division revenue despite a % reduction in ad spend by a key client.
- Implemented social media initiative for Citibank that ranked in the top of Twitter campaigns.
- Generated the highest new media revenue extraction (%) among all MEC India business units.
- Led rebrand of LG India from mass-market electronics to premium smartphones/high-end electronics.
- Recipient of the highest ever client score on client feedback surveys from both Citibank and LG.
MADISON COMMUNICATIONS (India’s leading Media and Advertising Agency) Dec’ – Feb’
Deputy General Manager
- Media Client Service lead responsible for managing strategic media planning for General Motors and Max New York Life that accounted for a total of $M in annual ad spend.
MEC (now Wavemaker, world’s second largest Media Agency), part of WPP Group Aug’ – May’
- Coordinated all foundational business functions for a new regional office, including P&L management, revenue generation, new business development, and the recruitment/training of key personnel.
- Secured new business with Nippon Paints, Subhiksha, and Cavin Kare totaling $M in yearly revenue.
MINDSHARE (a WPP Group Company) Jul’ – Jul’
Business Group Head
- Architected strategic planning and implementation for Ford Motors in India.
MADISON COMMUNICATIONS (India’s leading Media and Advertising Agency) May’ – Oct’
- Facilitated media planning for several key brands at the world’s third-largest global confectionery company.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
- Winner in the ‘Online Marketing’ category for Citibank ‘OMG! Sale’ campaign and Winner in the ‘Media Innovation’ category for Citibank ‘Dil (Heart) vs Bill’ campaign at Campaign India Digital Crest Awards
- Presented at CMO Summit organized by Pitch magazine, a leading monthly magazine for Indian advertising, marketing and media professionals (http://pitchonnet.com/blog////a-new-tool-to-help-marketers-select-sponsorships-shweta-singh-mec-/)
- Official MEC India entry to Cannes Lions for ‘Citibank Chasers’ campaign and Cannes Lions for Citibank ‘Dil vs Bill’ campaign.
- Co-authored paper with the Citibank Chief Marketing Officer on a marketing campaign (‘Citibank Chasers’) that made it to Top of the ‘Warc Prize for Innovation . Only financial brand to make it to top .
- Youngest finalist at Mediaweek Awards (Haymarket Group) APAC in the "Media Planner of the Year" category.