Office/Operations Manager Resume
LOG IN OR REGISTER TO CONTACT ME
This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
Seeking an Office Manager role with a company that values integrity and supports growth.
ADSERVICES INC., Hollywood, FL –
Marketing and Advertising Agency providing services from design to full media plans
both traditional and digital.
Office Manager (/ – /)
Responsibilities included company oversight, profit & loss analysis, budgeting, staffing,
vendor relations, contract negotiations, goal setting.
Leadership: Spearheaded internal communication and managed teams.
- Oversaw and directly managed the administrative personnel, digital team,
and creative production team.
- Orchestrated monthly staff meetings for higher level communication which involved
developing the content, coordinating leadership participation, and running the meeting.
- Improved company department communication by developing a weekly meeting.
HR: Oversaw and executed staffing needs.
- Made staffing personnel decisions for hiring.
- Handled the recruiting process with other key people which involved job description writing,
job posting on various sites, resume screening, phone and in-person interviews, hiring decisions,
and job offers.
- Managed the new hire process which included processing all necessary paperwork,
enrolling in our payroll system, and coordinating training with other key people.
- Managed employee benefits such as health insurance, PTO, Simple IRA,
and other unique company benefits.
- Processed weekly payroll using Intuit payroll.
Finance: Processed all invoicing, accounts payable, accounts receivables,
collections, account reconciling, financial reporting, and annual filings.
- Revised chart of accounts for better profit analysis on products, services, and clients.
- Monitored invoicing amounts for opportunities to increase based on value vs. time.
- Created and implemented a budget for all spending and shared with key people
throughout the company to manage and track expenses with a clear goal.
- Played a key role in a successful acquisition, with positive results for employees
and clients, and a satisfactory payout to the partners.
Operations: Managed all company processes and procedures.
- Implemented and led the company from a paper workflow system to a virtual system for efficiency.
- Implemented brand enhancements in online portals for various client services.
- Made the determination and led a strategic move from a local IT environment
to a virtual terminal allowing for easier access when working remotely and
preparedness for potential natural disasters that would hinder working at the local office.
- Improved profit margins by reducing hard costs and adding value to support price increases.
- Worked closely with the Sales Team Leader to create and implement a system
for setting and tracking sales goals.
Project Management: Supported staff internally through systems
for project management.
- Created various Excel spreadsheets for tracking production.
- Implemented project templates for streamlined project management.
- Negotiated vendor agreements and contracts for project related services.
Facilities: Managed all office space needs (furniture, layout, and building repairs)
Executive Assistant / Director of Strategy (/ – /)
- Continued to perform role as Executive Assistant to the President
in addition to role as Director of Strategy.
- Provided input on procedure changes and implementation.
- Assisted with developing a whole new department.
- Coordinated department integration by implementing job shadowing across the company.
- Assisted with account management.
- Participated in leadership meetings.
Executive Assistant (/ –/)
- Responsible for supporting the President of the company.
- Effectively developed processes to alleviate the President’s workload in all areas.
- Managed projects from initial contact to completion.
- Took over internal tasks that involved Excel spreadsheets for tracking production,
paper documentation, and related jobs.
- Assisted in client projects from production to invoicing.
- Attended client meetings on-site and off-site.
- Coordinated internal communication from the President to the company.
- Maintained various internal databases and client records.
METRO GROUP IT, Fort Lauderdale, FL / – /
IT Recruiting & Staffing Firm
Supported the owner and recruiters with administrative tasks.
United Parcel Service (UPS), Davie, FL / – /
- Processed payroll for staffing agency and employed contractors for our clients.
- Assisted recruiters with resume searching.
- Ordered and maintained office supplies.
Shipping and Logistics company
- Supported the sales force office with various weekly reports in Excel and their proprietary software.
SirTax, Hollywood, FL / – /
Provided direct support to the lead CPA and other accountants within the firm
through various administrative tasks.
- Scheduled client appointments.
- Prepared basic tax forms to help with the client workload.
- Processed payroll for the staff.
- Handled bookkeeping which included accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Maintained office supplies and inventory.
- Managed office spacing which included a redesign of the break room.
- Supported the lead CPA with his non-profit which was run out of the firm.
- Filled the position of treasurer on the board.
- Coordinated speaking events.
- Maintained inventory and resources specific to the non-profit.
- Scheduled appointments for counseling.
- Finance & Accounting
- HR / Staffing
- Shipping & Logistics
- Procedure Development
- Team Management
- Finance Management
- Project Management
- Account Management
- Microsoft Office Suite
(Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Outlook, Teams, OneDrive)
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro
- Intuit Payroll
- Azure (Virtual Terminal)
- Accelo (Workflow Processing)
- G-Suite – Google Docs