Personal Assistant/ house manager Resume
LOG IN OR REGISTER TO CONTACT ME
This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
I exude a quiet confidence and lead by example. I am polished, poised and professional in both mindset and manner; a highly motivated, confident individual with outstanding multi-tasking and organizational skills. My approach is hands-on to household management and service, with attention to principals’ preferences and style. I have exceptional communication, time management and task prioritization expertise. Proudly, am a lifelong native of the Main Line.
Personal Assistant - Current
- Assist lady of the residence. Prioritize/complete multiple tasks in timely fashion. Any/all particulars related to party planning and overseeing events. Expedited the clean out/sale of vacation residences (travel as needed). Oversaw redecorating of primary residence, working with contractors and decorators daily. Detailed holiday decorating/shopping/wrapping. Reorganization as needed. Personal shopping, errands, stock procurement, appointments and follow-up calls. Helped client navigate through life-threatening illness (including hospital stays and clinical trials). Currently acting as property manager during sale of residence and contents.
- Organize wardrobe weekly for busy socialite (knowledge of fine fabrics/couture clothing). Act as traveling companion to events for family charitable trusts.
- Assist philanthropist in organizing large, formal dinner parties; responsible for menu, shopping, floral arrangements, servers, linens, china, crystal, and wine. Coordination and flawless execution day of event.
Personal Assistant -
- Worked for pharmaceutical executive running all aspects of her home (including children at boarding school). Oversaw partial home renovation, hiring contractors, approval of final plans. Vacation planning. Responsible for daily errands. Preparation of home for sale/estate sale. Helped facilitate client's move to new residence.
Project manager -
- Act as client’s point of contact from sale of Main Line home to Center City relocation. Clean out of house/estate sale; work daily with architects and contractors on new apt., purchase of furnishings from Europe (stdibs); complete set up/organization of new home. Responsible for hiring help and management of day-to-day life.
- Facilitated the packing/clean out/move for Penn economists from DC to the Main Line, during families extended travel in Europe. Responsible for settling them into the new home upon their return.
household manager -
- Managed all aspects of household for busy doctors; coordinated their move to separate residences; setup of new homes. Attended to all of the children's needs (schedules, shopping, tutors, appts., sports).
- Innate sense of anticipating needs well before they happen
- Proactive, resourceful and hard-working. Works collaboratively in a respectful and fast-paced environment
- Aesthetically minded with an exceptional eye for detail
- Maintains positive demeanor regardless of situation; unflappable under all circumstances
- Event/ party planning; concierge work
- Solid background in private home management, service and hospitality
- Comfortable with animals
- Tech savvy in project management software; experience with physical house/ “smart home” systems
- Ability to preserve the aesthetic of a residence as well as upholding high standards of the home
Ability to travel domestically
References available upon request