Project Manager Resume
LOG IN OR REGISTER TO CONTACT ME
This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
Highly motivated, results-oriented professional with strong established organizational and project management skills. Attentive to detail, works well independently and within a team environment. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that lend well to client facing tasks.
Project Manager (August – December ) – VistaVu Solutions, Atlanta, Georgia
Management of SAP ByDesign and B for new and existing customers.
- Create and maintain project plans, decision records, status updates, file sharing sites and risk/mitigation documentation throughout project implementations.
- Assist in composition of Statements of Work and Change Orders for new and existing customers
- Host and run weekly meetings with internal and external project teams to communicate status of tasks, schedule, budget and risks.
- Review of internal support ticket desk for submissions associated with customers currently in implementation phases to determine next steps, estimates and resourcing.
- Special Project: Create internal resourcing spreadsheet for company wide updates on projects, schedules and day to day operations.
- Special Project: Assist with Process updates for ability to scale customer needs throughout Sales, Handover, Implementation and Support.
Project Manager/Project Coordinator (April – June ) – Navigator Business Solutions, Atlanta, Georgia
Management of ByDesign implementation projects for new and existing SAP customers.
- Compose and maintain project plans, risk assessments and continuously update as customer needs are assessed throughout implementation and ongoing projects.
- Schedule, conduct and maintain project documentation for implementation workshops, weekly client facing and internal meetings, rd Party contractor engagements and any other requested or needed interactions.
- Maintain budget, staff and tasks within internal instance of SAP ByDesign for implementation and ongoing projects.
- Compose Functional Design Documents (FDDs) for developers on special needs throughout projects.
- Special Project: Create internal training documentation and Standard Operating Procedures for Account Managers to assist with onboarding new staff.
- Special Project: Create documentation for roll-out of new company-wide implementation methodology
Business Analyst (October – December ) – Colibrium, an HGS Company, Atlanta, Georgia
Coordination of internal and client resources for implementation of a highly customized web based platform for the health plan industry.
- Design and manage development of Product architecture using requirements such as processes, alternatives and risks.
- Manage and conduct multiple levels of testing including functional (both through UI and SQL queries), regression, user acceptance and performance to ensure Product and client needs are met.
- Provide input for development and business personnel to make certain that a mutual understanding is had between design and technical reviews.
- Translate Product owner and client requirements into deliverables including functional designs, use cases, workflow diagrams, interactive prototypes using and test cases.
- Configuration of integration with Microsoft Dynamics and SalesForce CRM solutions.
Project Manager (March – October ) – HomecareCRM Inc., Birmingham, Alabama
Coordination of both client and internal resources for implementation of a highly customized web and mobile based SalesForce CRM implementation.
- Manage timeline, resources and budget for implementation of new customers. From contract sign date through discovery, installation, design, configuration, QA and training.
- Designated contact for the highest ARR customers within company portfolio, with a combined ARR of over $K.
- Responsible for over customers, with a combined ARR of over $K and a user base of ,+.
- Continual account management activities requiring a long-term relationship. Perpetual client advocacy activities, sales of advanced phases of product implementation, coordinating communications between resources and other tasks as needed.
- Assist management with multiple internal projects, including:
- Learning Management System
- Multi departmental process improvement
- Screening and interviews of potential new hires
- Maintenance Program design and development
Senior Project Manager (March – December ) – ecova (ECOS), Portland, Oregon
Designed, staffed and implemented entire Pilot Program in South Carolina among participating Electric Cooperatives in order to evaluate the workings of on-bill financing for rural consumers.
- Developed all evaluation tools, guides and manuals from the ground up for all pieces of the Pilot. Example documentation available upon request.
- Interviewed and managed entire contractually based team, including analysts, home inspectors, and administrative assistants.
- Conducted multiple meetings between Ecova/ECOS, Cooperative staff, ECSC and Central Electric for planning, evaluation and roundtable discussions.
- home goal was exceeded with approval and reached its cap at homes, more than half of which were mobile homes.
- Average loan was over $,, with an estimated annual energy savings of , kWh.
Project Manager (November – March ) – GDS Associates Inc., Marietta, Georgia
Supervise staff of analysts to complete work assignments in the field of energy efficiency and demand side management. Use of special advanced knowledge and expertise within the energy efficiency community to complete technical potential studies, program evaluation reports, program design, program implementation and market transformation studies. Listed below are select projects that have been managed by Ms. Roberts along with select projects where Ms. Roberts has been an integral part of the project team.
- Technical Potential Studies – (also known as Conservation Potential Studies) are used to evaluate energy efficiency and demand response as an alternative to supply-side resources and to design detailed program plans using the cost-effective technologies analyzed in the study. Ms. Roberts has completed (or helped complete) over electric and natural gas energy efficiency technical potential studies for clients across North America
- Integrated Resource Plans - Develop DSM strategies within Integrated Resource Plans that are used for program design and implementation throughout the to year planning horizon.
- Development of Benefit/Cost Model - Assisted in developing and maintaining a benefit/cost model that is used in most all projects to calculate the different benefit/cost tests. Transparent model that is housed in Microsoft Excel and easily formatted to meet needs of specific clients.
- Energy Efficiency Program Design - Design full-scale and pilot energy efficiency programs for residential and commercial/industrial sectors that have been implemented and run effectively for numerous years. These include composing application forms for customers, Terms and Conditions, identifying specific technologies for implementation, composing Technical Resource Manuals for prescriptive savings, costs, lives and other assumptions to be used throughout the program life, etc.
- Management of Data Tracking and Reporting for DSM Programs - Manager of the data tracking and reporting systems for all energy efficiency programs in states. These projects include close contact with the client to assess needs and devise solutions to data tracking and reporting issues. Systems are used by + users at one time and include tracking of the pipeline process.
- Annual Report Composition – Efficiency Maine/Ameren
- Responses to Request for Proposals - Experience is writing winning proposals in response to RFP’s for work with new clients as well as following through with project management for those clients.
- Process and Program Evaluation - identify program strengths, weaknesses and potential improvements in key program areas including design, implementation, planning, cost impact & allocation and resources
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, sustainable relationships with clients.
Southern Polytechnic State University - BS in Mechanical Engineering Technology,
(Accepted to the Executive MBA program at Georgia Tech – not yet started)
Skills and Certifications
- Current and extensive experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, SharePoint and Outlook
- Experience with execution of SAP implementation methodology
- Experience working in SAP ByDesign for Project and Account Management
- Experience using the Agile methodology approach for design and development cycles
- Experience with querying SQL databases for data
- Experience with Axure for creating interactive prototypes
- Experience with basic HTML used in editing UI attributes on webpages
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) – currently expired since leaving the energy industry
- Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP) – currently expired since leaving the energy industry
- Certified Demand Side Manager (CDSM) – currently expired since leaving the energy industry
- Dated experience in Solidworks, Microstation J and CNC programs as well as operating CNC machinery (lathes, milling machines, etc.)
Interests – Economics • Woodworking • Fiction and Non-Fiction reading • Welding • Animals • Racing
Volunteer – Liberty Park HOA Board of Directors, Secretary – January to Present • Cobb County Animal Shelter • Charity walks for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society