Recent Graduate Seeking Entry Level Position - Full Time Resume
LOG IN OR REGISTER TO CONTACT ME
This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
Grand Canyon University
Bachelor of Science, Applied Management GPA: (./.) - Cum Laude
I am a recent graduate with experience building and executing business proposals, developing leadership management techniques, and analyzing financial data. What I am seeking are opportunities to leverage my knowledge in financial management practices, help build client relationships for the company, and to proactively participate in trainings with the organization. I am a team player who is always looking for ways to help out the client and any fellow co-worker.
Technical Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Google Drive, Data Analysis, POS, Customer Service, Detail Orientated.
Relative Work Experience
Arizona Best Real Estate / Scottsdale, AZ (May – Present)
- Work in tandem with other relocation department managers to create a team effort in providing relocation services to customers/clients/relocation companies as well as agents/managers. Success rate for client to close: %.
- Analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills. Obtained knowledge and interest in the financial services industry through real estate market analysis.
- Manage relocation budgets and budgeting process to include forecasts and develop relevant finance/accounting partners information such as; oversee the financial management of all funds passing through the department, including home sale proceeds checks, referral fees, vendor payments, and relocation expense processing.
- Maintain existing client relationships through the processing of client requests, resolving client inquiries, and making sure key client information and documentation is up to date.
Talking Stick & Tatum Ranch Golf Course / Scottsdale-Cave Creek, AZ (March - May )
Server & Bartender
- Communicated orders with the kitchen and ensure order accuracy, as well as communicating with fellow works on their tables. Keep food waste below % to help ensure profit for kitchen.
- Boosted revenue % from start of employment to end and increased tip value by building strong connects with repeat customers and up selling orders.
- Ordered and maintained inventory of bar products, including alcohol, soft drinks and supplies to ensure high volume of daily and weekly sales. Financial reports at the end of every shift for restaurant, banquet and other food services.
- Allocated time management efficiently working - hours while enrolled as a full time student.
In N Out Burger / Phoenix, AZ (November – March )
- Adaptable with ability to learn in high-pressure, fast paced environments.
- Provided friendly guest services and addressed customers complaints or concerns.
- Help keep track of business operations and ensure labor data was accurate and according to business operations.
- Money handling techniques learned, ensured operations had money to operate through two business days in case of emergency, reset store bank every morning and evening for correct sales and accounting practices.