Senior marketing manager | Digital campaign strategist | Marketing communication Resume
LOG IN OR REGISTER TO CONTACT ME
This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
| (phone hidden) | (email hidden) | Linkedin.com/in/dawnhaskinspowell/
Strategic Marketing Manager | Digital Transformation | Product & Web Marketing
Mid-senior level, MBA-degreed revenue marketing and growth leader. Work with business and organization leaders to:
- Understand and align with goals and objectives for driving revenue and reaching audiences and customers,
- Create messaging and direct precision-targeted go-to-market tactics and events to drive actionable behavior, and
- Continuously test and measure outcomes and iterate campaigns to raise revenue growth and meet objectives.
Expertise includes omni-channel development and orchestration, with hands-on direction and execution to:
SUMMARY OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE
- Develop buyer and customer journey maps, ideal customer profiles (ICPs), market segmentation, and focused personas
- Create highly efficient, cost-effective, and integrated content marketing, interactive websites, and engagement events
- Collaborate with stakeholders and partner to align to markets, solutions, competitors, and industry context
- Partner with sales, marketing communications, marketing automation, and media networks to maximize impact
INDUSTRY AND MARKET EXPERTISE
- BB, BG, and BC Product & Service Marketing and Launch; Campaign Strategy & Management
- Web Strategy & Design, Content & Navigation, Ecommerce, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Apps, Experiential Design
- Buyer Journey, Customer Journey, Customer Experience, Retention & Renewal Management, Onboarding, Cloud and SaaS
- Content Marketing, Content Development, Thought Leadership, Subject Matter Expert Content
- Advertising, Paid Media, Custom Sponsorships, Paid Social Media, Paid Search (PPC)
- Digital Marketing Automation; Customer Relationship Management; Demand Generation Campaigns
- Social Media, Public Relations, Media Relations, Analyst Relations, Investor Relations
- Digital Media Creation, Video & Motion Graphics Production, Interactive Apps & Content
- Events Management & Marketing, Conference & Tradeshow Exhibits, Symposiums & User Groups
- Virtual Events, Virtual Sales Meetings, Webinars, Webcasts, Social Media Events
- Ideation, Writing, Creative Direction; Editorial & Collateral Creation
- Strategic and Technology Partner Marketing, Alliance Partner Comarketing, Association Marketing
- Brand Management, Positioning & Messaging; Merger/Acquisition Branding & Communications
- Account-Based Marketing, Sales Development, Sales Enablement & Sales Tools, Regional Marketing, Business Development
- Team Management, Coaching, Mentoring, Professional Development
- Education, Publishing and Media, Educational Technology, Consulting Services, Professional Services, Financial Services
- Information Technology (IT) and Software, Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Retail and Commercial, Manufacturing and Distribution, Government & Public Sector, Utilities and Energy
McGraw-Hill Education, Columbus, OH – Present
Senior Marketing Manager, – Present
Educational publishing and digital curriculum company serving , national and international school districts. Nominated and Awarded McGraw-Hill Education Marketer of the Year. Winner of McGraw-Hill Innovation quarterly award and annual Best Practices award. Consistently received “Exceeds Expectations” overall rating on annual performance reviews from – . Promoted from Marketing Manager in .
Dawn A. Haskins-Powell (email hidden) Page Two
- Create integrated marketing plans and execute go-to-market campaigns directly supporting school curriculum initiatives and products—driving qualified pipeline opportunities and increasing revenue and market share for $B business. Develop and implement category campaigns including: K- Literacy, K- Math, Intervention/Special Education, Personalized Learning, Tiered Solutions.
- Develop and orchestrate category and product content and campaigns directly influencing revenue of $ million for one of three business groups at McGraw-Hill K- division.
- Create go-to-market campaigns for products and services lines, leading to company’s # market leader position and dominant share in special education, digital/print supplemental, and personalized learning markets.
- Analyze and assess market segments, create Ideal Customer Profiles and Persona definitions, and created thematic direct and retargeting campaigns reaching , decision makers within , strategic accounts.
- Create series of digital and live events and webinars touching more than , target prospects, enter and nurture in sales pipeline, with %-% closed/won rate by sales force.
- Create geo-targeted, audience-centric campaigns in California, Texas, and Florida directly contributing to major adoptions worth $ million over the course of years.
KPMG LLP (Zanett Commercial Solutions Division), Columbus, OH –
Director of Marketing Communications
Developed and executed business development and marketing plans, collaborating with business practice leaders and principal executives at $ million software consulting practice to drive account-based opportunities and sales revenue in healthcare, health sciences, retail, public sector and utility markets for Oracle, Siemens, Microsoft, HP and IBM software applications.
- Created and executed direct marketing and events marketing campaigns, collaborating with business practice leaders and principal executives, directly driving sales revenue for $ million technology consulting markets including healthcare, health sciences, human resources, retail, public sector, and utility.
- Directed account-based demand generation and pipeline nurture campaigns focused on strategic lighthouse accounts, resulting in % won/closed impact, and directly contributing to $ million attributed revenue. Developed and directed messaging, positioning and branding for application solutions including CRM, ERP, supply chain, business intelligence, business performance management, and managed services.
- Created and executed campaigns encompassing revenue marketing, webinars, websites, social media, and events to drive brand affinity, customer lifecycle marketing, and new customer acquisition. Owned websites and social media marketing and development; owned partner marketing relationship with Oracle and other software platform companies.
Vertive Co., (formerly Emerson Network Power and Liebert), Columbus, OH –
Marketing Communications Manager, Creative & Production Manager
Planned, created and directed BB marketing and sales programs supporting a $ billion global provider of mission-critical infrastructure technologies for data centers, communication networks, and commercial and industrial environments.
- Created, managed and executed marketing communications activities driving awareness, acquisition and engagement and resulting in + million impressions, , clickthroughs, and , leads, directly driving $+ million sales annually.
- Directed campaigns and content marketing using media and public relations, social media, analyst relations, digital advertising, content syndication, search marketing (PPC), and website management.
- Consulted on marketing strategy with regional field offices, reseller and remarketer executives, and internal marketing and product managers on marketing strategy and tactics for localized and global marketing programs and campaigns.
- Developed comarketing programs with Cisco, Microsoft, IBM, Dell, Panduit and other technology partners to drive industry visibility, generate sales leads, and produce revenue.
- Designed and produced global webcast/webinar program directly driving direct sales revenue of $ million annually.
- Planned, produced and managed marketing projects and programs including brand management, webcasts, websites, video and multimedia, literature and collateral, product documentation, direct marketing, corporate and regional events, sales tools and programs, product and services launch communications, case studies and white papers, print/online advertising, and customer communications.
Dawn A. Haskins-Powell (email hidden) Page Three
ADDITIONAL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Infor, OH & Atlanta, GA
Marketing Director, Partner Marketing Manager, Marketing Communications Manager
Zomax, Dublin, OH
Corporate Marketing Manager
Ziff Davis Communications / Thomson Publishing, Cleveland, OH
Senior Writer & Marketing Communications Program Manager
OpenText / Battelle, Columbus, OH
Marketing Communications Manager, Marketing Specialist
Master of Business Administration (MBA): Specialization in Information Technology and Marketing, GPA: ./.
University of Dayton, Dayton and Columbus, OH
Bachelor of Science (BS), Journalism; Minors in History and Education, Graduated Cum Laude, GPA: ./.
Ohio University, EW Scripps School of Journalism, College of Communications, Public Relations, Athens, OH
- IBM Watson® – Collaborated with IBM to develop the partnership launch of Emerson Network Power and IBM Watson artificial intelligence solution (Vertiv/Emerson data center infrastructure equipment sustains and keeps Watson always-on)
- Literacy is for Life™ – National campaign for McGraw-Hill geared at US school district administrators directly influencing $ million reading program adoptions in Texas and $ million in California
- Oracle® Cloud and Big Data Solutions – Segment campaign focused on promoting KPMG consulting services to public sector and healthcare accounts, directly influencing $ million in closed/won deals.
- ALEKS® Pie – Directed campaign geared to grades - math program buyers (Serving up math proficiency one slice at a time, featuring ALEKS pie charts), directly influencing % of $.m closed deals in one quarter; and % of $.m in new opportunities.
AWARDS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Pragmatic Marketing® - Certified (Pragmatic Institute)
- Public Relations Society of America Awards (Award of Excellence and PRism) - Won multiple awards in conjunction with submittals by marketing agency partners
- Association of American Publishers, REVERE Awards – Finalist, Literacy is for Life (, $-k budget) and Number Worlds (, $-k budget)
- Business Marketing Association – Certified Business Communicator (CBC)
- Solutions Selling® - Certified (Sales Performance International)
- Lean Six Sigma – Yellow, Green, Dark Green Belts
- Marketing automation, Sales automation & CRM – Salesforce, Oracle Eloqua, Marketo, Oracle CRM, Silverpop, Pardot, Savo
- Web software and platforms – Workday, Jira, WebTrends, Hubspot, Sharepoint, SharedVue, SnapApp, Ion Interactive, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics
- Webinar / Webcast software and platforms – Cisco Webex, Microsoft Live Meeting, GoToMeeting, ON, INXPO
- Creative applications - Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop)
- Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access
- Project management software - Microsoft Project, BaseCamp, SmartSheet, LucidChart, Robohead