This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
Doorman / Concierge March – to Present
• Doorman - Effectively communicated with residents to announce guests, food delivers, luggage, and packages
while managing and supervising floors for in house residents, problem solving any issue alongside with team
members & management as well as creating a welcoming warm family environment for residents and guests alike.
Coordination with management – (Move In’s & outs / Events / Brokers showcasing apartments / Repairs)
• Front Desk / Concierge - Served as concierge style services for residents with knowledge of community events,
eateries, car services and local attractions. Therefore, setting up reservation / agendas of day prior to schedule
events. Daily Goal Objective – Ensuring all packages are logged in & ready for pick up through building link / all
residents needs are checked up on and ready to par with quality service and comfortable living needs. Log sheet is
corrected and ready to go for the next shift. Key link checked upon and updated.
Waldorf Astoria – ( Star Hotel) Park Ave, New York, NY
(Head Doorman) September – December
• Head Doorman - Gathered with my fellow team members to deliver the highest level of customer
service experience through arrival & departure.
(Reservations, Information, Attractions, Transportation, VIP Handling, Luggage Assist)
• Trained and guided bellmen / doormen team in quality steps of service.
• Quickly and effectively solved guest challenges & constantly sought new ways to exceed customer
expectations on a daily basis in a continuous flow of + visitors throughout the shift.
• Exercise judgment while handling guest inquiries, and respond promptly with accurate and
thorough information. Providing correct services alongside staff and management.
• Followed VIP escorting protocol of up most important guests that stayed at the hotel.
• Maintained a work environment of cleanliness and organization as well as safety and security.
Tourism & Hospitality Major (Bachelor’s Degree) Brooklyn College NY.
GPA – . January – November
• Guest relations experience at Fairmont Nile City Star Hotel. – Cairo, Egypt
(Doorman + Bellman, Years Exp. Concierge / Front Desk, Year. Months Exp) March – April
• Doorman – Greeted guests at main entrance of the Hotel. Guiding them to the appropriate counters,
conveying information regarding directions. (Inquiries, maintenance, security, package pickup)
• Bell Attendant – Assisted guests with luggage in and out of the Hotel. Offered information pertaining to
complex services. (Valet, deliveries, guidance, hailing transport, eateries, city attractions)
• Concierge - Greeted guests with a warm smile and assisted with their scheduled agenda.
(Information, booking, transportation, arranged and confirmed planning of day)
Front Desk - Welcomed guest graciously and handled transactions of stay.
(Reservations, activities, services facilities, Inquiries of Hotel stay or off-premises attractions)
Professional Skill Set –
• years’ experience in customer service & hospitality.
• Excelled understanding in steps of service in residential / hotels.
• Served in leadership and management skills supervising lobby staff.
• Handel more than + guest interactions on a daily basis.
• Solved critical issues among guests and cared for VIP’s.
To create a loyal bond between our guests and the establishment growing together.