Business Analysis Resume
LOG IN OR REGISTER TO CONTACT ME
This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
S Plymouth Ct, Apt., Chicago, Illinois, , (phone hidden), (email hidden)
- Master’s in Computer Information Technology Purdue University, Hammond, USA Jan -May
- Executive Master in Financial Analysis Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Getafe, Spain Sep -Sep
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Mazandaran University, Babol, Iran Sep -Sep
- Querying Data with T-SQL (Microsoft Professional Certificate, )
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification (Purdue University, )
Graduate Assistant Purdue University, Hammond, USA Nov - Present
- Manage the center’s database in SQL server as well as developing and updating procedures and policies.
- Configuration and customization of data to create custom reports and dashboards for revenues and ad-hoc projects.
- Computer troubleshooting.
- Customer Service.
- Training new graduate assistants.
Lecturer Jan - Aug
- Planned, prepared and delivered lessons included in Networking Technologies Course, planned and arranged activities, and managed conflicts.
- Encouraged teamwork, assessed students’ strength and weakness, and planned teaching instructions accordingly.
- Provided extra assistance to students with special needs.
Data Analyst Intern Apple Time, Spain Oct - Jan
- Made cases for customer complaints and further follow-ups.
- Collected and analyzed projects business requirements.
- Provided suggestions to the development team during the development stage of production to meet the client’s business needs.
- Prepared analytics; mainly reports and dashboards to track the business KPIs such as quarterly sales, revenues, leads, opportunities and handled other ad-hoc business reports.
Database Management Assistant Nima Printing Company, Iran Dec - Aug
- Maintenance of daily records and invoices to keep track of inventory and forecast future raw material.
- Created quarterly sales report from the sales database.
- Oversaw the work of all office staff, met with clients and addressed business inquiries or complaints.
PROJECTS/ EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING
• Used deep learning approach on the annotated Twitter data of personal medication intake with the help of tensorflow using a narrowed down dataset to analyze the performance measures.
• Performed web scraping and Data wrangling using Sklearn and Panda to create a Knowledgebase wordlist to minimize the access time.
• Planning, defining Scope, resource planning, benchmarking, time and cost estimating, defining alternative solutions, developing a budget and documentation for an online flower store by offering IT solutions to solve the client’s business problem.
Skills & Training
- Lean, Six Sigma and S, Design of Experiments, Documentation, SOP and SPC, Gauge R&R, Root Cause Analysis, Current/Future state Process Mapping, Data flow Diagrams
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner, responsible, problem-solving skills and a collaborative team player
- Statistical analysis tools: Statgraphics, SPSS, Excel
- Efficient in market research, data analysis, linear programming, estimation, and forecasting techniques
- Programming languages: C#, Python, SQL
- Data preprocessing, Machine learning algorithms implementation, Deep Learning, Jira, Salesforce, Tableau
- Languages: Persian, English, Spanish