LOG IN OR REGISTER TO CONTACT ME
This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
To obtain a position where I can use my ability to display the utmost level of professionalism and confidentiality. Detail-oriented and proactive with strong communication, interpersonal, and time management abilities; meanwhile maintaining a productive work environment
- An experienced team leader.
- Critical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Skilled in conducting research and drawing conclusions.
- Excellent personal communication skills.
- Project management skills: influencing, leading, negotiating, and delegating abilities.
- Conflict resolution.
- Tolerant to stressful situations.
- California State University, Los Angeles – Los Angeles, CA
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Criminal Justice,
- C.D.C. College – Lawndale, CA
- Certificate of Completion, Paralegal Studies,
Al-Huda School August, -Present
Teacher-English Language Arts
- Provide instruction: responsible for teaching th, th, and th grade English Language Arts; educate students on grammar, spelling, writing, reading comprehension, vocabulary building, and speech. Modify techniques to cater to each student’s individual needs.
- Created curriculum: utilized research and development to produce and provide material for daily education. Utilized and applied programs and modern methods of teaching to meet the requirements of the California Common Core State Standards.
- Coordinated special events: orchestrated and controlled all fundraising events and locations; monitored the financial budget for field trips, social venues, material purchases, etc. Monitored and controlled finances.
- Middle school management: enforce rules and regulations; arrange homeroom responsibilities; address behavior issues; monitor attendance; communicate regularly with parents; classroom fundraising; coordinated parent-teacher and/or staff conferences; create and control documents; inventory control; managed multiple priorities in a timely manner; maintained and processes personnel files with the utmost confidentiality.
- Operate various programs and technology: Microsoft Office; smartboard; projector; Step-Up to Writing Program; Google classroom technology.
Montgomery, Inc. dba People for Peace Los Angeles, CA March, -December,
- Provided executive-level administrative support for the vice president and the operations department.
- Assisted with general accounting functions: maintained journals, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Maintained personnel files: handled human resource inquiries and processed with the utmost confidentiality.
- Coordinated meetings, office projects, special events, and managed multiple priorities in a timely manner.
- Provided telephone support: analyzed, monitored and effectively resolved billing disputes.
Team Warriors M.M.A. April, -January,
- Managed the operational functions of the organization including housekeeping and maintenance.
- Responsible for hiring new talent: scheduled interviews, background investigations, and provided training.
- Independently provided exemplary customer service: operated front desk, available telephone correspondence, proactively resolved issues and disputes, handled customer complaints accordingly.
- Coordinated special events; including Chamber of Commerce meetings, grand-openings, and fundraisers.
- Managed customer relations at outside engagements; arranged promotional and social events.
- Dramatically increased customer base by revamping outside sales force relationships and advertisements.
- Administrative: word processing, computer operations, controlled general accounting functions including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and collections.
ICP DAS USA, Inc. May, -October,
Accounting Assistant/Warehouse Clerk
- Customer Service: created and maintained a constructive working relationship with the customer base.
- Generated customer profiles, completed credit verifications, and resolved customer disputes and collections.
- Administrative: word processing, controlled general accounting functions, created invoices, account receivables.
- Warehouse duties: production and inventory control, expanded daily shipping revenue, assisted with shipping and receiving.