This button will open the login/register page in a new tab. After logging in, come back to this page and refresh your browser.
Sample Bridge Road, Enola, PA /(phone hidden)
Healthcare Information Technology position
November , to June Siemens Medical Solutions
Systems Analyst, Pinnacle Health Systems
(Siemens SOARIAN Clinicals and Financials and INVISION Financials)
• Conducts complex systems analysis for Siemens Soarian Clinical and Soarian Financial and Siemens INVISION financial applications
• Maintains comprehensive knowledge on the application, installation and operation of all assigned products, tools, and services;
• Performs full range of work for clinical applications – including interface and application implementation;
• Performs related activities for financial applications
• Identifies and resolves more complex problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal with most situations.
Other Siemens positions include:
• Senior Training Consultant - Conduct complex individual and group technical training courses and activities for employees and customers for INVISION Financials and SOARIAN Patient Access and SOARIAN Contracts & Reimbursement; Maintain comprehensive knowledge on the application, installation and operation of all assigned products, tools, and services; Apply problem-solving skills; Monitor the effectiveness of course materials, reviews feedback, and modifies/revises course materials as instructed; Complete the development of new course materials.
• Advanced Product Specialist, Sales and Marketing – Present and demonstrate Siemens healthcare software applications and solutions to potential and current customers; Complete and perform quality assurance for RFPs; Develop marketing collateral; Provide input to product direction and content.
• Senior Consultant within Internal Consulting Group – Develop and implement healthcare facilities’ operational policies and procedures to achieve receivables deliverables as stated in engagements contracts; Provide customer with proven improved applications and solutions utilization with analysis and metrics.
• Senior Installation Consultant – Provide INVISION Patient Accounting implementation field support to flagship customers; Enhance customers’ use of SMS software applications. Earned Pride in Performance Award.
• Marketing Support Specialist – Participate in major company-wide project to increase market penetration of health computer-based information processing and software products; Present and demonstrate patient financial software applications; Coordinate field communication with SMS’s sales and support personnel to effectively market SMS applications.
• Application expertise:
INVISION Patient Accounting, including: Variable Option File (VOF); Receivables Policy Manager (RPM); Receivables Management Workstation (RMW) aka Collector’s Workstation; Payor Responsibility Master (PRM); Options Master List (OML); Hospital Profile (HPPI); INVISION Patient Management, including: basis OAS skills; SOARIAN Patient Access; SOARIAN Contracts & Reimbursement
April, – November, Polyclinic Medical Center
Assistant Director of Patient Accounts
Assist Director of Patient Accounting to assure accurate and complete information and documentation for timely billing and collection of outstanding receivables; Implement, monitor, and evaluate all SMS programming changes to accommodate new services and functions.
August, – March, Hennepin County Medical Center
Management Information Services, User Support Services Manager
Created MIS User Support Group for -bed tertiary care teaching / county facility using SMS and non-SMS financial and clinical system services; Managed User Support Area and Data Access and Distribution Department with total professional and technical staff complement of FTEs; Responsible for budgeting, performance appraisal and personnel development.
September, – July, North Memorial Medical Center
Management Information Services, Project Coordinator
Responsible for internal projects coordination, analysis and support of information system at -bed acute health care facility; Duties included thorough understanding of functionality and inter-relationships within multi-departmental /clinic user community; Perform liaison duties for information systems and vendor support and development staff.
May, – September, McDonnell Douglas Health Information System (McAuto)
Specialist, Client Services
Project Leader for installation of inhouse hospital information systems; Coordinated and scheduled workplans with customers for system implementations.
March, –May, Phoenixville Hospital
Data Processing Coordinator
Manager for data processing activities at -bed suburban acute care hospital using SMS system services.
December, – February, Paoli Hospital
Data Processing Manager
Responsible for operations staff of SMS hospital information services for -bed acute care suburban hospital.
July, – December, The Graduate Hospital
Data Processing Coordinator
Resource individual for internal data processing department and liaison to SMS for -bed teaching hospital.
December, – July, Carlisle Hospital
Data Processing Supervisor
Hired as Medicare and Medical Assistance billing clerk for -bed suburban acute care hospital; Transferred to Data Processing when hospital converted from manual to SMS information system; Promoted to Data Processing Department Manager.
November, – November Kinney Shoe Corporation
Accounts Payable Clerk
Graduate Carlisle Senior High School