Corporate Legal Assistant - Dart Container - Mason, MI - EXPIRED
This is an archive of an expired job.
Company: Dart Container
Have you used a business entity management platform/software such as Computershare's Global Entity Management (GEMS) software or a similar platform/software?
Do you have experience drafting corporate governance documents, corporate resolutions, articles of incorporation, shareholder meeting minutes and other corporate governance documents?
We're on the search for a Corporate Legal Assistant to provide administrative support to Dart in-house attorneys, including but not limited to, drafting corporate governance documents and other business formation documents, record maintenance, filing, updating stock certificates, and tax/banking records.
If you answered yes to the above questions, you could be our next Legal Assistant! Check out all the details and apply today!
- Retrieve, scan and upload corporate records to appropriate databases
- Update department documents and resources such as organizational charts, stock certificates and tax/banking records
- Review and update corporate resolutions with direction from in-house Attorneys
- Be a primary conduit for communication amongst the in-house Attorneys
- Perform daily office routines such as greeting and assisting visitors, answering phones, ordering and maintaining office supplies, and sending and receiving shipments
- Maintain confidentiality, anticipate needs and utilize discretion and tact in daily work
- Maintain records according to established processes. Develop and implement new record maintenance processes.
- Ensure department office equipment is functioning. Contact appropriate personnel to troubleshoot or perform maintenance.
Core Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate must possess all of the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; an Associate's degree with an emphasis in Business is preferred
- Two (2) years of experience providing administrative support to a professional team
- Experience with Computershare’s Global Entity Management (GEMS) software or a similar business entity management platform/software.
- Experience drafting corporate governance documents, corporate resolutions, articles of incorporation, shareholder meeting minutes and other corporate governance documents.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Organizational skills including the ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain composure and adapt in a dynamic, fast-paced, customer-focused work environment characterized by rapid change, minimal lead times, and multiple competing priorities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience researching credible and updated information on the Internet for project work
- Ability to effectively manage and execute multiple tasks, projects and priorities
- Excellent verbal and written skills necessary in order to communicate intricate job-related processes
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Legal or paralegal administrative support experience
- Experience using SharePoint
- One (1) year of experience maintaining a professional filing system
- One (1) year of experience ordering and maintaining office supply inventory
To apply click -> https://bit.ly/47I8oLP
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.