Enterprise Account Executive - Simplify Compliance - Brentwood, TN - EXPIRED
This is an archive of an expired job.
Company: Simplify Compliance
At the heart of Simplify Compliance is our people. People from many different backgrounds with different vantage points, opinions, and experiences. We strive to continually lead with our IMPACT values and empower our employees to develop their full potential on a team that is passionate about acceptance, inclusivity, and achievement. Our employees are the driving force for the innovation, collaboration and creativity that enables our organization to deliver strategic success.
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for revenue generation through strategic alliances with high-value clients. The Enterprise Account Executive will have full ownership of the relationships including prospecting, negotiations and execution of all new contracts as well as the potentially continued management of existing relationships. This position will have full responsibility for prospecting and securing clients.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- In consultation with sales leadership, identify potential sales opportunities to maximize revenue and growth objectives by cultivating positive relationships with key stakeholders and ensuring delivery of goods and services
- Meet with existing and potential clients at customer’s site, communicating with customers via phone, email, and teleconference, providing subject matter expertise, advising customers on suitability of products and solutions based on their technical needs, proposal preparation, pricing and contracts, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution
- Establish new avenues to achieve increased market share and revenue growth with new enterprise sales customers (will include average order values of approximately $50,000)
- Develop trusted partner relationships with key customers to retain and grow revenues
- Champion client relationship from engagement, needs assessment, presentation, contract negotiation, order, implementation and delivery processes
- Coordinates stakeholders, including sales, product, marketing and support services in order to meet partner performance objectives
- Provide feedback from customer and key internal stakeholders including marketing, development and support services to protect and/or enhance the value proposition by ensuring stability to and opportunity for expanded partner relationships
- Proactively conduct business reviews to ensure satisfaction with products and services and continuous alignment of partner and company objectives
- Stay current with changes and developments in the assigned enterprise industry/area of focus including gathering competitive information on products and services and sharing this information with the product development, marketing, customer service and executive teams
- Continually evaluate business processes and recommend improvements
- Maintain accurate sales data and provide accurate and timely forecasting data
- When necessary, support marketing strategy and sales support
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
- Ownership and Execution - Demonstrates a sense of ownership to drive issues to closure, maximizes the use of existing processes while continuously pursuing ways to improve efficiencies, sets aggressive goals, monitors progress, and delivers results, seizes more opportunities than others
- Emotional Intelligence - Capable of recognizing the emotions of self and others, demonstrates the ability to adjust to the emotional environment, builds sustainable rapport, uses diplomacy and tact to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
- Customer Centric - Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers, effectively aligns strategy with customer’s business, anticipates customer needs and sets high standards for customer service
- Experience in the Human Capital Management, Healthcare, Financial Services and/or Telecommunications industries preferred
- Entrepreneurial and self-sufficient with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively working in a collaborative team or individual environment
- The ability to assimilate and manage a large quantity of diverse products and services offerings
- The ability to cross-functionally collaborate, innovate, coordinate and influence across product, content and revenue cycle stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrating superior multi-tasking and time management capabilities
- Positive attitude and collaborative approach to working with others, innovative problem solver driven by the drive to deliver expected results
- Strong Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse and geographically dispersed work environment
- Bachelor's Degree required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in cultivating and managing enterprise-level sales, business development or similar experience
- Demonstrated experience forming and nurturing executive level relationships
- Demonstrated experience managing and achieving aggressive sales targets
- Sales experience in a B2B mixed media organization preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
All external applicants must be legally eligible to immediately work in the country of hire without current or future sponsorship.
If you require an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act or similar law in order to apply for employment at Simplify Compliance, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team 1.800.727.5257, ext. 8101.
Job applicants may request to review the company's Affirmative Action plans by contacting the talent acquisition team/recruiter, Human Resources department or Chief People Officer.