Staff Accountant - Reuland - City Of Industry, CA - EXPIRED
This is an archive of an expired job.
We are looking for a Staff Accountant to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports.
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets.
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements.
- Assists with all aspects of the annual independent audit.
- Report analysis and findings to management team.
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration with an accounting emphasis or equivalent experience
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate and interact well with all levels of employees and customers
Exact compensation may vary based on skills and experience.
EOE, including disability/vet