Sales Training Manager - Performance Food Group - Rock Island, IL
Posted on: 03-02-2023 in Rock Island, IL
Apply On Employer's Website
Company: Performance Food Group
The Sales Training Manager position will perform the following duties:
- Develops, enhances and administers PFS sales training programs, using Corporate and local resources.
- Supports local, regional and Corporate Onboarding and ongoing Sales Development Programs.
- Stays abreast of product information, industry trends, technology and other consultative needs of the company.
- Identifies opportunities for increased sales.
- Regularly trains and coaches the Sales Area Managers on how to incorporate and improve activities around sales/case/profit growth and Corporate initiatives.
- Provides consultative services to sales staff to ensure that they develop long term business relationships with customers.
- Advises sales staff of market conditions, new items available and new concepts.
- Manages company sales information in a confidential manner.
- Provides management with status reports as required.
- Reports on progress of sales trainees and personnel under guidance during training period.
- Attends training and sales meetings, as required.
- Schedules and introduces presentations by internal or outside lecturers, motivational speakers, and sales or product specialist.
- Assists in developing new training courses associated with the introduction of new products or services.
- Studies and develops skills in use of better teaching and training methods.
|Required Qualifications :|
|Developing and facilitating sales training programs, B2B sales and sales management experience in B2B sales. |
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Excellent computer skills
|Preferred Qualifications :|
|Food service sales, sales management and training as well as restaurant industry operations training experience.|
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field.
This job is currently active.