District Sales Manaager - Performance Food Group - Rock Island, IL
Apply On Employer's Website
Company: Performance Food Group
This position will lead a district of sales representatives in the Quad Cities and the surrounding market area.
- Supervises associates to include, but not limited to: staffing, training, coaching, performance management and problem resolution. Develops and educates sales staff on product knowledge, sales techniques and company policies by developing and conducting monthly sales meetings.
- Attains targeted sales as determined by business goals. Operates department and assigned personnel within budgetary guidelines.
- Demonstrates awareness of customer needs and establishes policies and practices to effectively meet those needs. Develops interpersonal relationships, which encourage openness, candor and trust, both internally and externally. Provides informative and professional assistance when working with the public/customers/vendors and coworkers.
- Develops and educates sales staff on product knowledge, sales techniques and company policies by developing and conducting monthly sales meetings. Participates in industry organization monthly meetings. Develops and presents major account presentations. Formulates and analyzes information on competition. Attends industry shows and events.
- Interacts with customers and vendors in a friendly, timely and quality manner; ensure customer and vendors' questions are answered accurately and in a timely manner. Manage customer's complaints, issues and emergencies.
- Establishes and monitors major account prospect lists. Processes customer rebates and incentives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
|Required Qualifications :|
|High School Diploma or Equivalent|
4-6 yrs. Foodservice distribution sales and team lead or supervisory experience.
|Preferred Qualifications :|
|Bachelors-Business management, sales/marketing or related area.|
6-10 yrs. Foodservice sales supervisory/management.
This job is currently active.