Machine Operator - 2nd or 3rd shift - Timken Aerospace - Lebanon , NH
Apply On Employer's Website
Company: Timken Aerospace
Machine Operator: Entry level & Advanced openings
Multi-Axis Turning Milling Lathes / Automated - Computer Numerical Controls (CNC)
2nd & 3rd shift openings | $1,000 sign on bonus
Timken Aerospace | Lebanon, NH
Timken’s Aerospace division facility in Lebanon, NH is part of Timken’s world-leading manufacturing team with more than 18,000 employees across 33 countries. We are a global leader in engineered bearings and power transmissions. Timken has been around since before the Wright brothers conducted their ground-breaking flight and has played a role in almost every aircraft since.
- We are a team that will train you and offer you a unique and challenging aerospace career with internal advancement opportunities.
- Timken is a great US company: Named - America’s Best Employers, Forbes - America’s Best Employers for New Grads, Forbes - America’s Most Responsible Companies, Newsweek - World’s Most Ethical Companies, The Ethisphere Institute - America's Best Employers for Women, Forbes
- We try to match you with the position best fit for you; CNC, Turn / Lathes, Grind, Rollers, or Inspection - there are opportunities for entry level and those with advanced skills.
- Comprehensive benefits offerings including; medical, dental, vision, retirement (401k), life, AD&D, short & long term disability, group legal, tuition reimbursement, paid parental leave, paid time off.
- Timken Aerospace employees are first class; winners of the Green Globe Award, Lockheed Martin Sikorsky's Gold award, and Timken's Top Quality Award
- Operating powered equipment / machinery - Multi-Axis Turning Milling Lathes / Automated - Computer Numerical Controls (CNC)
- Quality Assurance functions including; spot-checks, visual inspections, and measurements using air gauges, dial indicators, or other specified gauge measuring devices. Rework as necessary.
- Experienced Technicians / Operators may assist in on-the-job new hire training initiatives
- Detailed recordkeeping and reporting
- Maintain Aerospace and Defense levels of safe, clean, & orderly workstations in a great temperature controlled environment.
General Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent; post-secondary or trades / technical education and certifications preferred
- Basic computer skills; including MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Above average mechanical aptitude and shop math competencies
- Strong ability to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Problem solving methodology for troubleshooting
- Use of hands, legs, both near/far vision, and hearing test. Must be able to climb ladders and lift up to 30 pounds. Requires extensive periods of walking and standing.
Timken is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We provide priority referrals of protected veterans.
US Citizen or Green card are required for some positions.
Lebanon, NH – Recruiting contact: Amy Bardos
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.__
* Please note: To become an applicant you must apply to at: www.careers.timken.com
Relevant Search Words: entry level experienced inspector assembly assembler machine operator operation grind grinding roller technician quality assurance inspection inspector lathe turn hone chamfer equipment machinist cnc robotics automation machinery mid press operator Multi-Axis Turning Milling Lathes / Automated - Computer Numerical Controls (CNC)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $27.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location
This job is currently active.