Company: HP Hood, LLC
Location: Lynnfield MA - Corporate Offie (North Shore, Boston Area)
Relocation Package Available
Hybrid Work Schedule - 3 days onsite 2 days remote
Are you a self-driven person looking to advance your career as a high-impact player on a team? If so, we have an exciting challenge for you and your future!
At HP Hood, we celebrate our differences. Our diversity of people, backgrounds, experiences, thoughts and perspectives are fostered to create an inclusive work environment. We are at our best when we respect and value each other – One Team, One Company!
Our culture is built on value commitments to innovation, quality, results, integrity, community, people, and collaboration that fosters a strong employee engagement, teamwork, safety and wellness.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, wellness programs, employee discounts, 401k matches, tuition reimbursement, ongoing development, advancement opportunities and more. This position is also eligible for our bonus program.
Founded in 1846, today HP Hood is one of the largest and most trusted food and beverage manufacturers in the United States. Our portfolio of national and super-regional brands and licensed products includes Hood, Heluva Good, Lactaid, Blue Diamond Almond Breeze, Planet Oat, Hershey’s Milk & Milkshakes and more
Responsible for driving the short term and long term health and success of the Heluva Good brand. Develop and implement the brand’s objectives, strategies, and tactics that roll up into the marketing plan. Build high functioning teams and utilize resources effectively. Success is measured by achievement of business team sales, profit, market share, and consumer franchise objectives for the brand. The Brand Manager is able to define the vision for and manage all facets of the brand(s) on which he/she works.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Leads in establishing strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for brand.
• Manages brand to budgeted volume/profit/share/spending
• Develops and executes marketing programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
• Plans and oversees execution of promotional activities including print, electronic media, trade show, direct mail, point-of-purchase displays, and signage.
• Manages agency partners
• Manages cross functional teams that are dedicated to branded products
• Negotiates contract terms with outside agencies and suppliers.
• Manages development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs.
• Analyzes marketing programs and adjusts strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness.
• Plans and conducts market research to identify opportunities for increased sales.
• Reviews analysis of marketing surveys on current and new product concepts in order to recommend future product development.
• Review post-event reports, analysis, and generate regular status reports on marketing programs.
• Builds a holistic relationship with Sales as part of best in class in market management of brand strategy and marketing plans
• Manages Marketing Associate
Education and Experience:
• Undergraduate degree in marketing, MBA preferred
• 3+ years brand management experience on a CPG business
• 2+ years in actual “brand associate/senior brand associate” role
• Demonstrated experience in developing brand strategy and marketing plans
• Experience in defining and understanding product positioning and brand architecture from consumer insights, market research, market segmentation, and brand equity studies
• Strong track record of cross functional leadership (with specific emphasis on sales force interface)
• Adept at utilizing multiples sources of data (included but not limited to syndicated pos data, shipments, and consumer panel) to capture the health of the brand/business
• Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects
• Skilled in managing external agency resources to produce effective deliverables
Skills and Competencies:
• Highly proficient in IRI/Syndicated Data
• Highly skilled in equity tracking/market research – both qualitative and quantitative
• Well-grounded in the CPG model of defining/building annual marketing plan
• Understands and has experience with all facets of the marketing mix
• Initiative - Recognizes and acts on opportunities
• Innovation - Meets challenges with resourcefulness
• Managing People - Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; Inspires and motivates others to perform well
• Communication - Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Analytical and Problem Solving - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Works well in group problem solving situations
HP Hood is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"VERVRAA Federal Contractor"
This job is currently active.