Sr. Manager, Warehouse Operations - Fashionphile Group, LLC - Carlsbad, CA
Apply On Employer's Website
Company: Fashionphile Group, LLC
FASHIONPHILE is more than just fashion — we’re revolutionizing the ultra-luxury fashion experience in order to create a sustainable alternative that extends the life cycle of products and makes them more accessible to a diverse customer base. As we strive to become the world's most sought-after brand in luxury re-commerce, we know it's our team members who make it all happen! We value diversity in our people, perspectives, and products. For us, it's the only way to cultivate the creativity and innovation essential to achieving our mission and supporting our customers. We do this both in-person and through our digital omni-channel experiences. If you're someone who embraces change, is authentic, and wants to make an impact this is the place for you.
About the Opportunity
We are seeking a detailed, strategic, and hands-on leader to join our Operations team as a Senior Manager, Warehouse Operations based out of Carlsbad, CA.
The purpose of this position is to provide oversight of planning and execution for inbound and outbound operations, including storage and retrieval of inventory, inventory management, and outbound fulfillment for FASHIONPHILE’s e-commerce distribution.
- Manage operations associated with product receiving and fulfillment, including storage and inventory management.
- Secondary supervision of distribution operations through supervisor team.
- Develop labor, materials, and space planning solutions to meet budgeted business budget requirements.
- Manage operational costs and service levels to meet budget.
- Manage individual performance through setting expectations, providing feedback and coaching, and developing a high performing team.
- Initiate and maintain regular communication with customer service and receiving/shipping teams to resolve order issues and enhance customer experience.
- Supervise staff, including scheduling and training, and additional duties as needed.
- Ensure all assigned employees are aware of and comply with company, government, and customer policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Ensure all established costs, quality, and delivery commitments are met.
- Perform administrative activities associated with the effective management of warehouse operations, including general maintenance, housekeeping, and organization.
What We’re Looking For
- Prior leadership experience of 8+ years, managing a team of 8-10
- Experience managing operations leaders
- Experience in logistics operations, receiving, inventory storage and retrieval and order fulfillment
- Detail oriented and sound reasoning skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Strategic, forward-thinking perspective, excellent business judgment, and a collaborative working style
- Experience in automating operational procedures – nice to have
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- FSA options for Medical, Dependent Care & Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time off, Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with generous match program
- Free Life Insurance and AD&D
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
This job is currently active.