Product Manager - Hit Factor Inc - Remote, CA - EXPIRED
This is an archive of an expired job.
Company: Hit Factor Inc
Hit Factor is looking for an experienced and innovative Product Manager to join our growing team. In this role you will have significant autonomy and be responsible for driving game development in a fast-paced environment. With that autonomy comes the expectation that you own the game roadmap, production pipeline, and directing the work of dotted-line reports. As a Product Manager at Hit Factor you’ll also support the broader Product team by promoting and presenting knowledge sharing. In this role, you will have a direct impact on the success of Hit Factor and will be a key member of the Product team.
To be a great fit for the Product Manager role at Hit Factor you’ll need to obsess over games and be passionate about the intersection of entertainment, technology, and business. You’ll need to have a strong background in game development, project and product management methodologies, incredible execution skills, and enjoy working with entrepreneurial co-workers who attack and solve complex problems.
- Manage the roadmap, requirement pipeline, and sprint process for your games.
- Own economy modeling and revenue plan for your assigned games.
- Write specs and plan features based on the game design.
- Generate feature breakdowns and user stories to drive feature development.
- Define the stats taxonomy for your games to ensure data pipeline integrity.
- Own the relationship of multiple work-for-hire teams engaged with Hit Factor.
- Work closely with all Product team members as well as the leadership team across Design, Art, Engineering, and QA to deliver your games within budget and on schedule.
- Perform frequent data analyses on your live products to continually improve and grow your games.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues within the production pipeline.
- Finally, be an active member of the Product team and provide key inputs into production planning for your games.Motivate and inspire the team with new ideas and approaches.
- A burning passion for building great games and supporting great teams.
- 3+ years of professional experience in the games industry on games at various stages of the development lifecycle, including live-operations.
- Deep understanding of game economies and IAP balancing and tuning.
- Advanced understanding of creating work breakdowns, product roadmaps, and feature planning. This includes writing requirements, and creating user flows or wireframes.
- Advanced communication and critical thinking skills.
- Expert attention to detail and time management skills.
- Advanced operational knowledge of free-to-play and free-mium games at scale.
- Advanced knowledge of data-driven analysis and experimentation methodologies, with a clear understanding of how/when to acquire and apply quantitative learnings.
- Experience with product ownership and accountability.
- Experience with the Google suite, JIRA, Confluence, and Git.
NICE TO HAVE
- Familiarity working with external work-for-hire teams and effectively integrating them into internal project workflows.
- Familiarity with cryptographic currencies, blockchain, and non-fungible and semi-fungible tokens.