JUNIOR ICHLOR® SERVICE ENGINEER - Barclay Water Management, Inc. - Newton, MA
Click Here to Email Your Resume
Apply On Employer's Website
Company: Barclay Water Management, Inc.
BARCLAY WATER MANAGEMENT, INC. was founded in 1932 and is the oldest and largest employee-owned water treatment organization in North America. We manufacture a wide range of specialty treatments for controlling water chemistry in heating, cooling, process and power generating systems. Our products and services extend the useful life of boilers, chillers, cooling towers, process heat exchangers and piping systems as well as reduce utility plan operating costs by minimizing water and energy consumption. We are currently looking for a Service Engineer to install and maintain water treatment controllers.
- Provide service and technical support to new and established accounts.
- Document field service activities by means of written Field Service Reports.
- Be available for emergency work and calls including weekends and nights.
- Ensure proper care and protection of assigned company property.
- Oversee technical support for field personnel with regard to water treatment equipment and automation inquiries.
- Perform routine maintenance and troubleshooting of iChlor monochloramine generators.
- Maintain accurate records of equipment maintenance.
- Perform field water tests to monitor iChlor performance.
- Assist local Barclay field engineers with preinstallation survey of client domestic water piping systems.
- Supervise installation of flow meters on domestic water supply lines to enable iChlor generators to proportion feed monochloramine into potable water systems.
- B.S. in Engineering/Science or a related field
- Knowledge in Automation/Instrumentation control is a plus
- Knowledge of potable water systems, plumbing and electrical is a plus
- Availability to work occasional weekends and after hours for emergencies
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Barclay Water Management, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package including an ESOP (employee stock ownership plan). Qualified iChlor® Service Engineer candidates are encouraged to send a cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Department at [email protected].
EOE/M/F/Disability/Veteran An Employee Owned Company
This job is currently active.