Vice President Sales Operations - HP Hood, LLC - Lynnfield, MA
Apply On Employer's Website
Company: HP Hood, LLC
The VP of sales operations leads the strategy development within the trade marketing, category management and sales reporting and analytic teams to support the attainment of functional team key core objectives; 1) corporate support to drive volume and profit through efficient trade spending and fund management, 2) leading consumer insight and data application across the company CRM efforts, 3) internal and external data analysis to enable decision making.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Senior leadership Liaison between key functional leadership positions within Sales, Marketing, and Operations that is able to translate goals and objectives into actions for functional reporting teams to enable success.
- Foster collaboration between reporting teams which can continue to elevate performance, amongst reporting teams and key functional areas of sales, marketing, and OPS, to understand needs and develop high performing environment
- Exhibit skills that enable the development of an effective, quality driven, customer service attitude within functional reporting teams. I.e. Trade Marketing, Category Management, and Sales reporting and Analytic. Skill gap identification and training skills.
- Insure alignment between corporate objectives and the goals and activity of reporting functional teams to insure company success. I.e. spending effectiveness, KPI supported reporting, insight and data centric presentations, etc.
- Manage and direct reporting team activities to support key cross functional activities; brand planning process, forecasting and annual planning, new items modeling support to brand team, and translate brand team and category team insight in market actions within trade, shelfing efforts and CRM activity.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in Business,
- 12+ years of industry experience, with direct line field management
- Exhibited success in developing and implementing trade strategy
- Solid working understanding of industry P&L and financials
- Working knowledge and application of category management principles, data, and usage
- Use and understanding of functional systems within direct reporting teams; trade management systems, syndicated data, reporting and analytic tools relevant to CPG industry.
Skills and Competencies:
- Effective and comfortable operating within senior leadership level
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships and works collaboratively
- Develops innovative approaches and ideas
- Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention
- Excellent knowledge of CPG industry systems and application
- Ability to effectively prioritize activities
- Ability to train and develop team members, direct and motivate high performing team.
HP Hood is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"VERVRAA Federal Contractor"
This job is currently active.