Full Stack Engineer - HSBC - Buffalo, New York
Click Here to Apply Online
North America-United States-New York-Buffalo
The Full Stack Engineering job is responsible for working across the Technology delivery lifecycle including inception, construction, testing, release and ongoing management of a product or service in a pod within a Technology team.
They will be required to continually enhance their skills within a number of specialisms which include front end, development, security, testing, and operational support.
This role will carry out some or all of the following activities:
- Provide support across the end-to-end delivery and run lifecycle, utilising their skills and expertise to carry out software development, testing and operational support activities with the ability to move between these according to demand
- End-to-end accountability for a product or service, identifying and developing the most appropriate Technology solutions to meet customer needs as part of the Customer Journey
- Liaise with other engineers, architects and business stakeholders to understand and drive the product or service's direction
- Establish a digital environment and automate processes to minimize variation and ensure predictable high quality code and data
- Create technical test plans and records, including unit and integration tests, within automated test environments to ensure code quality
- Provide support to DevOps teams working at all stages of a product or service release/change with a strong customer focus and end-to-end journeys, ensuring they have an excellent domain knowledge
- Working with Ops, Dev and Test Engineers to ensure operational issues (performance, operator intervention, alerting, design defect related issues, etc.) are identified and addressed at all stages of a product or service release/change
- Provide support in identification and resolution of all incidents associated with the IT service, as directed by leadership of the DevOps team
- Ensure service resilience, service sustainability and recovery time objectives are met for all the software solutions delivered
- Responsible for automating the continuous integration/continuous delivery pipeline within a DevOps Product/Service team driving a culture of continuous improvement
- Keep up-to-date and have expertise on current tools, technologies and areas like cyber security and regulations pertaining to aspects like data privacy, consent, data residency etc. that are applicable
If you would like to notify the Diversity Recruitment team of your application or if you are simply interested in learning about opportunities at HSBC, please email [email protected]
This job is currently active.