North America-United States-Illinois-Arlington Heights
Analyze business application requirements for functional areas and design, test, and debug software applications. Recommending system changes and enhancements, documenting software specifications and training users. Use of software development best practices and ensure that uniform enterprise-wide application design and coding standards are followed. This role will primarily focus on end-to-end ETL and Business Intelligence reporting development and support of Java script-based web applications and integration solutions using modern technologies and pragmatic practices. Provide oversight and guidance for timely review and escalation of data issues. Consolidate and prioritize data analytic and reporting requirements for US to respond to business and regulatory needs. Facilitate requirements to the different groups in terms of methodologies and tools that may require enhancements to be fit for purpose. Oversee design, implementation, monitoring, and control of portfolio of data projects such as Transactions and History and US Chief Data Quality, focusing on data analytic and reporting needs.
Full time employment, Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related Engineering field and 5 years of progressive, post-bachelor’s related work experience.
Qualifying experience must include:
Alternatively, must have a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related Engineering field and 3 years of related work experience.
· System design and development experience in PC/LAN and Web-based computing environment.
· Data integration and Business Intelligence experience with Qlik Sense and QlikView or other industry leading tools.
· Developing visualizations.
· Automated test, build, and integration techniques
· Working with Cloud based Services
· Agile way of working
Of the qualifying experience, must have at least 3 years of experience in
· SQL programming
· Designing and developing ETL processes including naming conventions, connection to variety of systems and processing of large volumes
· Identifying and mapping data elements across multiple systems including creating templates and best practices to maintain mapping information
· Data integration, quality and validation
· Data warehouse/data marts
· Data Modeling
· Reporting and analytics using Cognos, Qlik View and Qlik Sense
· Versioning tools including Subversion, GitHub, or similar
Qualifying experience must include 2 years of experience in coding of existing Java script extensions.
Qualifying experience must include 1 year in project planning experience around efforts estimation and timeline preparation.
Domestic travel required up to 5%.
TO APPLY: Must apply via email by sending resume to [email protected] and must reference “Job Code: 3781” to be considered.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
This job is currently active.