Company: HP Hood, LLC
Currently Hiring for 2 Openings
Relocation Package Available
Are you a self-driven person looking to advance your career as a high-impact player on a team? If so, we have an exciting challenge for you and your future!
HP Hood’s culture is built on value commitments to innovation, quality, results, integrity, community, people, and collaboration that fosters a strong employee engagement, teamwork, safety and wellness.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, wellness programs, employee discounts, 401k matches, tuition reimbursement, ongoing development, advancement opportunities and more. This position is also eligible for our bonus program.
Founded in 1846, today HP Hood is one of the largest and most trusted food and beverage manufacturers in the United States. Our portfolio of national and super-regional brands and licensed products includes Hood, Heluva Good, Lactaid, Blue Diamond Almond Breeze, Planet Oat, Hershey’s Milk & Milkshakes and more.
The Senior Associate Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading key brand initiatives, developing and executing product marketing plans and communications, and communicating with a wide variety of internal and external customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify, propose and execute marketing and communications initiatives for assigned brands, provide post-program analysis and recommendations
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of assigned category and products
• Manage annual marketing budget for assigned products / brands
• Communicate business plans, results, and initiatives to internal stakeholders in an efficient and effective way
• Act as project manager on key business and brand initiatives including new product launch activities
• Manage/oversee project timelines and address issues/opportunities as they arise
• Analyze business, consumer and spending results and identify necessary actions needed for business
• Build and develop strong relationships and work effectively with peers and others in Sales, Operations, R&D, and Trade Marketing functions
• Lead definition and development of sales tools including brochures, collateral, point-of-sale pieces, and presentation materials
• Provide effective, timely response to new products, promotions, and product changes, with priorities as determined by Sales and Marketing senior management
• Ensure effective coordination of all marketing support activities to proactively respond to product development priorities
• Work directly with advertising, graphic design, media and public relations agencies
• Create and present product presentations to internal Sr. Leadership teams and licensed partners
Education and Experience:
• BA/BS required, MBA preferred
• 5 - 7 years Marketing related experience
• Project management experience, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical skills, including experience using Microsoft Excel and knowledge of IRI and consumer research metrics
• Experience working with advertising agencies
Skills and Competencies:
• Strong presentation and communications skills
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational planning and follow-through abilities
HP Hood is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"VERVRAA Federal Contractor"
This job is currently active.