Company: HP Hood, LLC
Relocation Package Available
Are you a self-driven person looking to advance your career as a high-impact player on a team? If so, we have an exciting challenge for you and your future!
HP Hood’s culture is built on value commitments to innovation, quality, results, integrity, community, people, and collaboration that fosters a strong employee engagement, teamwork, safety and wellness.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, wellness programs, employee discounts, 401k matches, tuition reimbursement, ongoing development, advancement opportunities and more. This position is also eligible for our bonus program.
Founded in 1846, today HP Hood is one of the largest and most trusted food and beverage manufacturers in the United States. Our portfolio of national and super-regional brands and licensed products includes Hood, Heluva Good, Lactaid, Blue Diamond Almond Breeze, Planet Oat, Hershey’s Milk & Milkshakes and more.
Manage and direct broker retail sales teams to drive business interest in support of HP Hood brands and our license branded products. Train, direct, and motivate, broker retail sales personnel in support of key initiatives, merchandising standards, and retail objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Facilitate communication from account managers to retail salespeople in regards to day-to-day product promos, problems, opportunities, new item cut-ins, filling distribution voids and improving shelf conditions for all Hood branded, private label and licensed brand dairy products at individual stores.
• Work closely with salespeople in the field to make complete store calls/audits, increase orders with dairy personnel for products out of stock or boost inadequate stock inventories, relay instructions and suggestions via voice mail to representatives from individual stores.
• Help stores rotate case product in dairy coolers and pack out all milk and milk-by products onto the shelves.
• Review and implement a vast array of computer generated information; including various charts, individual store movements and distribution voids, emails, applying highest priority concerns to monthly worksheets.
• Maintain and update files, records, store route lists, memos.
• Organize and attend monthly sales meetings.
• Compile, prioritize and report information gathered in the field as it pertains to businesses and monitoring competitive activity. Offer suggestions and ideas to help drive business forward.
Education and Experience:
Skills and Competencies:
HP Hood is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"VERVRAA Federal Contractor"
This job is currently active.