Company: Harbor Distributing, LLC (Reyes Beer Division)
Warehouse workers pick and select products, palletize products, shrink wrap and load trailers utilizing powered equipment such as pallet jacks and forklifts
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Pick and select products, palletize products, shrink wrap and load trailers utilizing powered equipment such as pallet jacks and forklifts. While performing the duties of this job, warehouse workers frequently stand, walk, bend, squat, twist reach with hands and arms, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and or move up to 175 pounds in multi-temperature environments ranging from 32F to 100F.
• Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
• You must have at least 6 months related experience (ie. working in a distribution warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock, construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or physical therapy environment, or other positions which require continuous heavy lifting which deals with multi-temperature).
• A candidate must be 18 years of age.
• Must be able to work any day or shift.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• A High School Diploma or GED
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
This job is currently active.