Company: HP Hood, LLC
REMOTE POSITION - LOCATED WEST OR SOUTHWEST - UNITED STATES.
Are you a self-driven person looking to advance your career as a high-impact player on a team? If so, we have an exciting challenge for you and your future!
HP Hood’s culture is built on value commitments to innovation, quality, results, integrity, community, people, and collaboration that fosters a strong employee engagement, teamwork, safety and wellness.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, wellness programs, employee discounts, 401k matches, tuition reimbursement, ongoing development, advancement opportunities and more. This position is also eligible for our bonus program.
Founded in 1846, today HP Hood is one of the largest and most trusted food and beverage manufacturers in the United States. Our portfolio of national and super-regional brands and licensed products includes Hood, Heluva Good, Lactaid, Blue Diamond Almond Breeze, Planet Oat, Hershey’s Milk & Milkshakes and more.
Manages sales activities of organization by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
• Supports and coordinates sales forecasting activities of division in support of corporate efforts.
• Reviews and analyzes key market data to determine division and customer needs and respond to competitive activity to insure objectives are met.
• Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
• Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
• Coordinates and supports the development and participation in sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives.
• Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
• Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
• Reviews and monitors sales data; sales volume, share trends, pricing information, etc. to assess business opportunities and threats.
• Will require up to 50% travel.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business; marketing, management, etc. or liberal arts; communication degree and 10+ years of related experience managing and directing activities of successful sales organization
Skills and Competencies:
• Adapts to changes in the work environment
• Changes approach or method to best fit the situation
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
• Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
• Develops alternative solution
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities
• Sets and achieves challenging goals
• Recognizes and acts on opportunities
• Develops innovative approaches and ideas
• Takes responsibility for subordinates' activities
• Develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth
• Inspires and motivates others to perform well
• Balances team and individual responsibilities
HP Hood is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"VERVRAA Federal Contractor"
This job is currently active.